JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did see it too. I also saw, then they showed the safe under the bed. I also noticed that she had a separate gun lock on the gun itself(maybe for the news crew to feel safe), with the woman saying she can have the safe open and gun loaded in 30 seconds. Then they kept saying women are better shooters, I do tend to agree, however, when they showed the grouping that the lady shot, the holes were all over the paper. Don't mean to be critical, because it was a pretty good story, but if you are going to report on women shooting better than men, at least have a target that sort of reflects it.

I avoid that particular media source. I noticed the lock on it even though in a safe, talk about overkill. I wonder if that was the networks idea as she seemed to be rather inefficient at opening the cable lock. I also didnt like the fact of giving here full name along with showing where it is stored.

I dont think they are whining... just stating their observations about how many extra precautions she seemingly takes and rather or not those were influenced by the presence of a camera crew. I would assume so. I bet they wanted to portray it the best way though know how and that is to use every available safety mechanism she had. I guess that she put it back under her pillow when they left ;)

I saw it last night.

She mentioned she almost pull the trigger, because someone crossed her fence. Good judgement?:huh:

Also, her husband must be really really bad shooter.:s0112:

She closed her eyes and could not handle the recoil well. Hope she improve her skills :s0155:

Not a bad story, BUT..... like has been said above, do NOT give out your (her) full name, then where you KEEP your firearm stored, AND let people know that there isn't always adults around, and THEN show all the kid's photo's on TV up close.
Again, not a bad story, and the news crew was also positive about it, the story had good intentions, but could have been a little more discrete about a few things...

Stay Safe.

I avoid that particular media source. I noticed the lock on it even though in a safe, talk about overkill. I wonder if that was the networks idea as she seemed to be rather inefficient at opening the cable lock. I also didnt like the fact of giving here full name along with showing where it is stored.
Deadeye.... I noticed that also, I think it was more of a "safe storage" theme... they also said in the news clip, she can be ready to go in 7seconds... I don't think that includes removing a key cable lock ... I am glad to see that in an Anti gun City, they have good gun news... lets see more of that.

it WAS a super positive story- with a lot of BS thrown into it. nothing wrong with pointing any of that out.

thanks for posting, OP... that's awesome. wish our local media would run more stories like this.

some of you guys

grumly+muppets.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top