JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They claim to be concerned about deaths from gun violence but when somebody comes out with solution to prevent deaths by gun violence, they want to shut it down.

It would be like them saying they are concerned about automotive crash deaths and then banning seatbelts. These people are sick in the head. They are damaged goods.

But, what about the chilren (not a typo)? I did a test a while back, and it would take 3 large books to have any hope of stopping a pistol caliber bullet. A book bag with mesh lining worked best. Rifle round? forget it. But, since child safety was never actually a thing (again, more kids die on school buses than school shootings), why worry?

I have family in education. Thought they might like some usable data. Ballistic vests are for protection. Why is government so worried about the people they begged to protect? Since there is no evidence of a vest harming anyone they will fail to use logic to gain compliance and go straight to scare tactics.

Hows about some bulletproof clothing instead?

It will of course depend on how they write the law. Often the people writing the law have no clue. Then it will of course also depend on the black robe. If some ANTIFA type gets caught wearing any kind of soft armor chances are they will just be let go. If the black robe feels the person was a dreaded conservative? They will most likely throw the book at them. Now will it stick even if the law is poorly written ? Who knows. It will be up the person caught to pay for their own defense though and hope they can beat it.
So if the law gets passed, and some want to try to "skirt it" by wearing clothing with kevlar and such? They will be taking a risk. Each would have to decide if the risk was worth it to them.

So if I've got this straight...New York wants to make it easier to kill New York State residents?

It's currently illegal to wear body armor while commiting a violent felony. And it's already illegal to carry a gun for protection (except for a few of the uber elite). This must be so New Yorker's can more easily be gunned down by police and other armed government law enforcement agents. Gosh, sounds like some of the rules set down by a "King's Court"

But, what about the chilren (not a typo)? I did a test a while back, and it would take 3 large books to have any hope of stopping a pistol caliber bullet. A book bag with mesh lining worked best. Rifle round? forget it. But, since child safety was never actually a thing (again, more kids die on school buses than school shootings), why worry?

I have family in education. Thought they might like some usable data. Ballistic vests are for protection. Why is government so worried about the people they begged to protect? Since there is no evidence of a vest harming anyone they will fail to use logic to gain compliance and go straight to scare tactics.

this may be of interest to you

this may be of interest to you

Didn't watch the video. Saw it was Mr Harrell and just surrendered.

PS: While just getting into guns and didn't know who he was, I was standing next to him at a PDX gun show and a bunch of people came around all friendly and smiles. I remember the jacket and hair. And he acted just like the guy in the videos.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top