JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
'm kinda trying to figure out how you would carry it.
Just glue on a few knobs and voila...

1675008421724.png

Yep I was thinking ad an antenna, carry it on your shoulder, and definitely gotta have your pants down to your knees. I would name it the ghetto blaster. Not sure if they got that copyrighted back in the day?

Rather have the original version of the magpul though.

Last Edited:
I was thinking along the line of a survival weapon. But only the carbine version. That folds handily away and stows in your airplane. Until you splash down in Alaska or similar. Then it's there, should you survive the crash. But absent a crash, just sits there waiting, doesn't get used.

Okay, the pistol version shows a sling loop on the back of the flip-out part. Which I take it is for attachment to a strap that loops around your shoulder. The carbine version, not shown in the video, will have an actual stabilizing shoulder stock but will require expensive US Treasury paperwork to own. They didn't discuss any of this on the video. At their website, they mention that the pistol version will be convertible to a carbine version with the purchase of the carbine stock. The pistol version with a strap for stabilization is useless to me.

The guys in the video seemed most impressed with the way the extension piece flips out. The novelty isn't worth two grand.

I had to use the CC feature to view the video. The bearded guy was a mumbler.

For sale now in the USA. But $2400!

Wow, never thought a Sig 320 version would beat the Glock version to the market. Wonder if they licenced it from Magpul / ZEV or if they're just freeballin it and hoping to not get sued?

You have to seat the mag after it unfolds, and the mags don't drop free when released. These are flaws not acceptable in a $2400 gun.

The problem is if they had to use it theyd see just how much more money they paid to make their situation worse.
If you have to carry in a bag, just put a real gun in there. The whole point of these "transformers" guns is to be able to carry them in the open. Except the idea fails on its own premise as once exposed they draw attention to it.
"is that a camcorder?"
"is that another cell phone?"
Theres no way to answer those questions, outside of a comedy movie.
I think you overestimate the amount of people that pay attention to their surroundings. Would it fool us gun guys? Hell no. Connie working the front desk at the Marriott? Absolutely. And if someone had their heads out of their cellphones long enough to notice and inquire about it there are other more modern or practical things you could say it is. "Battery pack. Starlink. External hard drive. Chromebook." Just say it matter-of-factly then move on.

Another way to think about it is how many people a day do you actually notice conceal carrying? Unless someone is going out of their way to draw attention to their gun you probably pass sever people a day that are carrying legally or otherwise and you failed to notice them.

I also don't think about products like this, the folding Glock, or the lifecard in terms of being fast to deploy. If you need a fast to deploy gun then you appendix carry a Glock. These folding guns or box guns are more about having a different storage footprint. The FDC/FDP and BWC9 give you carbines that can store in a normal laptop carrying sleeve. A Full Conceal modded Glock or a Lifecard can be kept into all sorts of practical but unconventional places

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads