JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I drove up Hillockburn to do some shooting yesterday and noticed that almost all of the spots people are normally shooting have been spray painted with "NO SHOOTING". Anyone have any idea on what is going on up there?

There's some going back over on NF-45 aka Memaloose Road and going up Lolo pass too. All used stencils and were markings areas I'm positive or almost positive are no shooting areas.

Not sure about Hillockburn though.

Probably some anti gun jerk with a spray can and stencil.

Promitory Turn off area.

Its a buffer zone up to mile post 6 I believe to protect any surrounding residents and their homes. Its been in place ever since I remember. Stopped at the Ranger Station was informed they are asking everyone to go to a specific area on 224 around MP 32. That is the info that was verbally given to me. Would be interesting to see what is around that area. Yeah go target practice up there, make sure you go past MP 6 spray painted on the trees.

Active logging on the way up right now, brought out a bag of trash from some unknown campsite area.

Please clean if ya go make us look good, lt helps out our true image.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top