JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No complaints with most of the stuff I shoot EXCEPT for 22LR. While it's becoming more widely available again the prices have not come down. I blame the manufacturers at this point. Simple greed. Why would I ever buy another 22LR ever again? It's not the affordable caliber to teach kids to shoot on any more. I was going to buy a new Ruger 10/22 Take Down for my kids to shoot but I might as well just let them shoot my other stuff (which I do anyway). Yes, apparently the price gouging of 22LR is now my pet cause.... and hey, get off my lawn!
I'm going to have to write a letter.
I guess for me its if I wanna play I gotta pay mentality. The experience I had with family at the last Rimfire Challenge was worth every $0.05-$0.09 round price I paid stocking up.

I have reached my limit of budget and storage capacity.
I still think it's only a matter of time before they illegally enact legislation that effectively bans 2A for anything other than flintlocks (but they must be registered!! For the children!!!). It's just a matter of time, and don't count on the judicial branch to save the day; I mean have you read any of their recent decisions? Absolute atrocities. Whether they are real events or psy ops, it's only a matter of time before they capitalize on peoples fear as society keeps collapsing slowly to ensure a disarmed sheeple.
and you'll have to get your flints from only a licensed federal flint dealer and limited to one per year for only approved uses. If your flint upon random inspection shows more wear than allowed, you will be hit with a felony and minimum 15 years in the federal pen.
note: I've been hired on the side to craft legislation for the libs. Hey - it supplements the regular income ;)

Kiss goodbye a remotely balanced Supreme Court

Hell, we haven't had that for decades, ever since FDR'S court packing attempt got the court to submit and become a cheerleader for big government.

It's only newbies who buy in a market like this. The rest of us are stocked up.

Wouldn't mind buying a couple bricks of plinking .22LR for the grand daughters That still seams to be hard to find.

Sometimes Cabelas has deals on bricks and buckets for about 6 cents a round that you can shipped to one of their stores (like Tualatin) for free. I stocked up earlier this year by signing up at wikiarms.com and acting on alerts sent to my cell phone.

It's not the affordable caliber to teach kids to shoot on any more

What costs less than .10/round? Sign me up1

(Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We're hunting WABBITS!)

pq.jpg

Wait until November. After Hillary is elected, I suspect we'll see the mother of all panic buys. A lot of folks are still in denial about the inevitable Democratic takeover and the national gun-control push that will follow.

Wait until November. After Hillary is elected, I suspect we'll see the mother of all panic buys. A lot of folks are still in denial about the inevitable Democratic takeover and the national gun-control push that will follow.

You are spot on. Also, even if Hillary loses or the Republicans hold at least one house look closely at your state results. Here is Oregon we will get the full Kalifornia treatment unless the gun grabbers here lose big time, and that's not what I'm currently anticipating.

I stocked up right after Sandy Hook. (Should have seen it coming, I suppose).

Got everything I need for the AR, but I think maybe I'll pick up a few more AK mags. Magpuls work great and are still priced cheaply. Always on the hunt for inexpensive 22LR.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top