JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Find it strange that after the last two scares and the ridiculous prices on everything, that there wasn't more panic buying this time. PMAGS and Glock mags are readily available everywhere as are lowers and everything else. WTF?

those of us with the inherent instinct to live are already geared up;)

I know, I stocked up on mags and ammo, and there is still lots available. So far so good, but there is still a good chance that some left-wing wacko criminal traitor hypocrite elitist (could be anybody) could get elected President. Kiss goodbye a remotely balanced Supreme Court, another 10 trillion dollars and a lot of your rights if that happens.

Many people learned a hard lesson post-SH and made sure they wouldn't be in that position again. There have been more than enough warnings and opportunities to be prepared, save for those just now waking up to the reality that is about to blow up in our faces. The time to be ready was yesterday.

Many people learned a hard lesson post-SH and made sure they wouldn't be in that position again. There have been more than enough warnings and opportunities to be prepared, save for those just now waking up to the reality that is about to blow up in our faces. The time to be ready was yesterday.
I was ready yesterday. I'm just readier today. :cool: ;)

cant wait till it happens again to see the next round of folks accusing all the "ammo hoarders" of causing the prices to go up and empy shelves....

(not really...)

I cant wait to ask them how they could not see this one coming?

(really)

I still think it's only a matter of time before they illegally enact legislation that effectively bans 2A for anything other than flintlocks (but they must be registered!! For the children!!!). It's just a matter of time, and don't count on the judicial branch to save the day; I mean have you read any of their recent decisions? Absolute atrocities. Whether they are real events or psy ops, it's only a matter of time before they capitalize on peoples fear as society keeps collapsing slowly to ensure a disarmed sheeple.

No shortages on any thing, and prices seem to be reasonable still, but it's not a bad idea to stock up just in case! Powders and primers are the only real things that concern me, so that's been my main focus! I can never have enough, so I have been picking up all the components I can while the prices are still where they are!

Find it strange that after the last two scares and the ridiculous prices on everything, that there wasn't more panic buying this time. PMAGS and Glock mags are readily available everywhere as are lowers and everything else. WTF?

Don't complain....I still want to buy more, and let's face it.....no more demand for a lot of stuff in Kali with the new laws.:eek:

Brutus Out

Having a sufficient supply of ammo, the ability to reload, and components that wont be easily exhausted is indeed necessary in our current political climate.

I have a sufficient stockpile to smelt into new projectiles, brass, primers and powder to last at least half a lifetime. Perhaps longer...

In the face of what might be coming, I'll be rolling my own and using surplus as currency, cause the dollar is more valuable as scrap paper...

cant wait till it happens again to see the next round of folks accusing all the "ammo hoarders" of causing the prices to go up and empy shelves....

(not really...)

I cant wait to ask them how they could not see this one coming?

(really)
No complaints with most of the stuff I shoot EXCEPT for 22LR. While it's becoming more widely available again the prices have not come down. I blame the manufacturers at this point. Simple greed. Why would I ever buy another 22LR ever again? It's not the affordable caliber to teach kids to shoot on any more. I was going to buy a new Ruger 10/22 Take Down for my kids to shoot but I might as well just let them shoot my other stuff (which I do anyway). Yes, apparently the price gouging of 22LR is now my pet cause.... and hey, get off my lawn!
I'm going to have to write a letter.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top