1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this month -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

'**** no' right back at you, Seattle Times

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

LAS VEGAS — This morning’s Seattle Times editorial “Toning down our loaded debate about guns” argues that firearms owners who had nothing to do with the despicable shooting in Tucson should yield on a proposal to ban extended capacity ammunition magazines.
    The Times editorial, supporting legislation introduced Tuesday (H.R 308), essentially demonizes these citizens — tens of thousands of whom reside in the Evergreen State, including a fair number who are here in Las Vegas at the annual SHOT Show — as “hell no” obstructionists. Well, since the Times is okay with using street vernacular, you’re damned right they are, and what’s more, they ought to be.

Seattle gun rights Articles, Seattle gun rights News - Examiner.com | Examiner.com

Or try this:

‘Hell no’ right back at you, Seattle Times - Seattle gun rights | Examiner.com
  2. clearconscience

clearconscience Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

The only thing I hate more than the people that wish to take away my arms (any kind) is the absurd media that agressively promotes such propaganda.

As an American, as a free man. I should be able to own a black rifle, a 30rd mag, heck even a tank if I can afford it.
  3. dario541

dario541 medford, or 97504 Member

If the news media's Rights were infringed one tenth as much as the gun owners' Rights are, they would be screaming to high heaven!
  4. jyerxa

jyerxa Graham Member

Yeah, I just don't see how so many other folks don't see how whack o the news media is. I'm just dumb founded. They are to busy supporting the bad guys and illegals.

Twisted justice.