JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LAS VEGAS — This morning’s Seattle Times editorial “Toning down our loaded debate about guns” argues that firearms owners who had nothing to do with the despicable shooting in Tucson should yield on a proposal to ban extended capacity ammunition magazines.
The Times editorial, supporting legislation introduced Tuesday (H.R 308), essentially demonizes these citizens — tens of thousands of whom reside in the Evergreen State, including a fair number who are here in Las Vegas at the annual SHOT Show — as “hell no” obstructionists. Well, since the Times is okay with using street vernacular, you’re damned right they are, and what’s more, they ought to be.

<broken link removed>

Or try this:

<broken link removed>

The only thing I hate more than the people that wish to take away my arms (any kind) is the absurd media that agressively promotes such propaganda.

As an American, as a free man. I should be able to own a black rifle, a 30rd mag, heck even a tank if I can afford it.

Yeah, I just don't see how so many other folks don't see how whack o the news media is. I'm just dumb founded. They are to busy supporting the bad guys and illegals.

Twisted justice.

GuncontrolWomen.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top