JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Unarmed white man 'resisting arrest' killed by cops
No protests, no riots, no national media

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/unarmed-white-man-resisting-arrest-killed-by-cops/?cat_orig=us
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/01/unarmed-white-man-killed-by-alabama-police-no-protests-no-riots-no-national-media/

Published: 7 hours ago
Police in the small Alabama town of Dothan shot and killed an unarmed white man Tuesday who resisted
arrest after refusing to show ID when turning in a stray animal to an animal shelter.
Robert Lawrence, who police say called himself a 'sovereign citizen' but which his lawyer disputes, was
reportedly accompanied by a woman and children at the time.

I guess it only counts if the cops shoot an "entitlement" receiver. Those of us that contribute or work are void.

very soon the givers shall have no more patience for the takers.

Last Edited:
After reading the full story, I see no problem with the shooting. One less doucher in the world.

Yes he probably asked for it. The problem lies in the lack of activities that followed vs what would have happened if he would have been a black person based on ferguson, new york and florida, etc over the past couple years. That is what is wrong. Same exact scenario and it would have been another excuse for more increase in race riots.

I guess it only counts if the cops shoot an "entitlement" receiver. Those of us that contribute or work are void.

very soon the givers shall have no more patience for the takers.
Maybe because white folk ,that aren't criminals,know not to start an altercation with the cops?
Seems he was a problem child,he knew it wouldn't end well

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads