JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our No on 1639 effort is going gang busters. We have signs printed off and in store for free, our shop bags are all printed with No on 1639 message, we had a visit from our State Senator Lynda Wilson this morning and these No on 1639 cards will be here for everyone on Friday. We'll take the cards to ranges, gun clubs, retail establishments, anywhere and everywhere that we can reach the voters of Washington. If you want some, let us know. September 13th 6-8 pm Bullshootin' meeting with the NRA Grassroots campaign manager Ben Carpenter on how we can defeat 1639 (see our Facebook events). Tag someone that needs to see this message. Share the post over and over, in Facebook groups, Internet discussion groups, and on your own page. If you want to print your own cards, we'll give you the graphics files and discount code on VistaPrint. 10,000 cost about $350 No on 1639 BACK.jpg No on 1639.jpg

If this passes does anyone know how it will affect out of state travers and concealed license holders?
No effect on carrying, concealed licenses, etc. However, you wont be able to purchase a Ruger 10/22 or any other semiautomatic from any company in Washington. Rainier, Aero, Zev...it will make the sale to any non resident a crime.

Looking forward to attending the event you guys are having.

If you need someone to deliver some flyers to Clark Rifle let me know. I go past there twice a day.
I've sent Chuck a couple emails, as well as Bob and one other chap. If you have a pass, I'll send some up with you of take them up myself this Friday.

I've sent Chuck a couple emails, as well as Bob and one other chap. If you have a pass, I'll send some up with you of take them up myself this Friday.

I do have a pass. I'm not a RSO so I couldn't do it until Friday either.

Edit: To be honest I have never tried my pass during the week. I was under the assumption that they didn't work. o_O

I would love to get flyers, bumper stickers, yard signs whatever you have available. I'm a board member at Custer Sportsmens Club we have 3000k members. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

Did any get out to English Pit yet? I'm headed out there tomorrow, but I'd need to pick up a stack on my way. Anyplace on the way (from PDX) where I can swing through to get some?

I'll drop some at the cops-only range too
We'll have them on Friday. the NRA supplied stuff should be here anytime. I can email the graphic files for anyone that wants to print them off themselves.

I would love to get flyers, bumper stickers, yard signs whatever you have available. I'm a board member at Custer Sportsmens Club we have 3000k members. Feel free to PM me. Thanks

I believe the Custer Sportsmans Club is hosting the NRA Frontline meeting next week. They'll have lots of resources there.

I believe the Custer Sportsmans Club is hosting the NRA Frontline meeting next week. They'll have lots of resources there.
Yes we are, and glad to hear about the resources being there, It will be a great help to get distribution ahead of the game. Thanks for your commitment to this! I saw a really big vinyl NO-I 1639 on the back of a suburban going down the freeway last week which I think is a great way to get the word out. Is the vinyl something that is available at the meetings or something that we have to get your file and have cut ourselves? Thanks

@flydipper, most local vinyl shops can do it. I am looking into it for my truck. Generic cut out letters was about $39 for a 1x4 area. A one pics sign is about $75. Takes 1-2 days for cutout and a week for solid sign. Thinking what it should or just NO on I-1639....

@flydipper, most local vinyl shops can do it. I am looking into it for my truck. Generic cut out letters was about $39 for a 1x4 area. A one pics sign is about $75. Takes 1-2 days for cutout and a week for solid sign. Thinking what it should or just NO on I-1639....
The sign I saw is the logo from the top of this page with the self-defense statement. Be nice if there was already a cut file that can be shared so I don't have to pay to create another one as I would want to cut 100 of them. Thanks for your support!!

The sign I saw is the logo from the top of this page with the self-defense statement. Be nice if there was already a cut file that can be shared so I don't have to pay to create another one as I would want to cut 100 of them. Thanks for your support!!

Any sign shop can easily copy that graphic and generate a giant sticker. I just wrapped my whole truck for about $1800.

Activists busy v. anti-gun initiative as backers make startling admission

Evergreen State Second Amendment activists are busy mounting opposition to a sweeping gun control initiative that backers have admitted is "a blueprint that other states – from California to Florida and Virginia – can use to reduce gun violence without worrying about whether Congress will act," thus making this measure a potential problem for every gun owner in the country, if it passes.

Activists busy v. anti-gun initiative as backers make startling admission ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

Can someone give me a short, a few line, summary of 1639. I know there are so many bad things in it, but just the highlights that I can communicate to people in 30 seconds or less. Thanks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top