JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The last time I was in a bar, I had a glass of draft beer ....
.... it cost 25 cents, I left a half dollar. So I guess that was a 100% tip.:eek:

MAN.... I used to be careless with my money!

I usually tip really well just because serving is one job I could never do,

I dated a girl who's family were just the worst human beings to servers.
complain about everything trying to get money off the bill ( and they were not poor by any means)
I would purposely carry an extra $20 on me and would constantly leave notes apologizing for their behavior

I dated a girl who's family were just the worst human beings to servers.
complain about everything trying to get money off the bill ( and they were not poor by any means)
I would purposely carry an extra $20 on me and would constantly leave notes apologizing for their behavior

So then.....an example of????

hot-vs-crazy.jpg

OK, Ok, ok....maybe just the FAMILY. Though you know in the long run what (sometimes/usually) happens....Rrrright??

Aloha, Mark

PS....don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun of the woman you dated.

Yeah.....I've been involved with some "certifiable" women. Dodged a lot of bullets. Yup..... And sometimes, when I look at my son, I think that maybe he picked up some of her traits. LOL.

Last Edited:
So then.....an example of????

View attachment 814023

OK, Ok, ok....maybe just the FAMILY. Though you know in the long run what (sometimes/usually) happens....Rrrright??

Aloha, Mark

PS....don't get me wrong. I'm not making fun of the woman you dated.

Yeah.....I've been involved with some "certifiable" women. Dodged a lot of bullets. Yup..... And sometimes, when I look at my son, I think that maybe he picked up some of her traits. LOL.
Collateral crazy still counts as crazy on that scale.

(Or would that be peripheral crazy? Eh, potayto, potahto.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top