JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does anyone know of a FFL online sales friendly bank/credit union? I have been doing some searching online but so far not much info out there. I have a call our local credit union here in town, but it was at the end of the business day so probably wont hear back til next week some time.

I know not everyone is a veteran, or family member of one. But USAA is the way to go and I've heard nothing but good things about Navy federal too.

Just read an article the other day about how Bank Of America froze the account of gunmaker American spirit firearms I believe it was called. And now this with U.S. Bank. I would say stick with the smaller local banks or credit unions

I've had two substantial sized accounts (for my business) my US Bank for 25 years.

Never really liked them, in fact I hate all banks because I am fully aware of money scam called Fractional Reserve Banking. Anyway ....

What is a good alternative? If a credit union, which one, and do they have more than just one location - SW PDX or L.O.

Burt,

I've been with OnPoint since WAY BEFORE they were OnPoint for almost 30 years now. "Back in the day" they were Portland Teachers Credit Union (PTCU) and my dad co-signed for a car loan when I was 16... The rest is history.

There's an OnPoint brand just off Kruse Way and I-5 right accross the street from Olive Garden. I notice more and more branches springing up too. You can also use the ATM's for deposits and withdrawls at affiliated/networked CU's as well, fee free. I use the ATM at the OSU CU located in the Woodburn Safeway to make deposits all the time, and by the time I drive the two mile back home its already shown on my account leger when I log on... Not too bad at all!

We just did the same. I hope that $126.00 I have in my checking helps keep them solvent.

You poor baby, with all the cool S&W X-frames, HD cameras/sound gear, Winchester gun safes, big black Glocks, costumes, & rouge make-up that you sport on your Youtube channel... LMAO.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top