JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know, I kind of like the idea. Shooting them in the crotch? If they hit what they aim at a LOT of the scum is going to bleed out anyway. The ones that do not will most likely not be able to breed any more, so that is a good thing.
Crikey!

I was thinking the same thing for a man or a woman criminal too!

But since you said it FIRST, if some person thinks that it is not a PC thing to say on this forum... lol... oh well.

Cate

1) "Going to see a higher count of rounds fired.
And a higher count of wounded or dead police officers.
Good job IDIOTS."
Maybe that's the intent.

2) Rather than shooting to wound, why don't they just acquire guns with a STUN setting like a Star Trek phaser?

"Shoot to eliminate the threat. Aren't they going to be surprised when they keep shooting someone in the legs and that person keeps shooting back."

An accurate perception, except S/B "Aren't they going to be surprised when they keep shooting AT someone's legs and that person keeps shooting back." Shooting at limbs during such a dynamic situation is not likely to yield enough hits to do the job, both because it's harder to hit and unlikely to be disabling soon enough to do any good even if you DO manage to hit with every shot.

Last Edited:
Yep. Time to buy a new target.

71EFD030-2E94-4157-8D62-0498A7E97010.jpeg

Crikey!

I was thinking the same thing for a man or a woman criminal too!

But since you said it FIRST, if some person thinks that it is not a PC thing to say on this forum... lol... oh well.

Cate
You want to know what is a for sure way to keep them from breeding.
Kill them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top