JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I really don't have the words.
And if I did you wouldn't believe me anyway.
So watch for yourself.

ClownTarget.png

Wow. Center mass is not only an adequate stopper but the easiest to put round on target. Limbs? They're risking injuring more bystanders. Dumb.

Wow. Center mass is not only an adequate stopper but the easiest to put round on target. Limbs? They're risking injuring more bystanders. Dumb.
They are also planting the thought of, "shoot to stop" = "non-deadly". Removes the whole acknowledgement of the fact - we're already at a "deadly force" situation by this time using the same weapon.

No crotch shots, knees, hands, shoulders or feet.
Only shoot to paralyze and maim. Gotcha. :s0155:

This is just dumb on so many levels of dumb, it's off the dumb charts!
You gotta be extra stupid to actually think anyone working in law enforcement is gonna take the time, effort, and MAJOR expense of training and ammo to be able to pull off the near impossable skills needed to hit all the while cranked up on fear and adrinalin!

Either they suck at instructions or they suck at shooting because this guy is dead.

View attachment 883082
I saw that, too. Figured that's cuz the other shots didn't stop him.
If I were a police officer, I would run away from this place. It opens up a wave of law suits and probably the officer will be held accountable alone, because he was trained don't cha know....
I'm surprised this isn't Portland we're talking about.

I'm surprised this isn't Portland we're talking about.
It will be soon enough, they just need to catch wind this is being taught elsewhere... I imagine a time when those with the qualifications to be police officers just won't bother because of too much personal liability. Why take on a job where you could lose everything you've worked for, doesn't make sense...

It will be soon enough, they just need to catch wind this is being taught elsewhere... I imagine a time when those with the qualifications to be police officers just won't bother because of too much personal liability. Why take on a job where you could lose everything you've worked for, doesn't make sense...
We are at that time already, I was thinking of becoming an LEO but the way everything keeps going makes it clear it is not worth my while.

I looked at this as more of a "hit every zone to pass" type of target.

The most difficult shot clearly being the dick, that's a small box already and even smaller in some ethnic groups.

I can't stop laughing. Not even drunk... oh my gawd. Whoever above said "we're at deadly force" is spot on, this is so f'ing bad that:

--- deleted gif ---

lol edited, because tho funny man that's obnoxious to watch more than once.

Anyway, we're at crazy clown world.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads