JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Agreed. The key to stopping the attack is switching off the CNS... That takes cranium hits to typically turn off...
The good ol' fashion T box shot does the trick.

FAB3C609-0219-4AC5-B9B0-3B6EB37CF451.jpeg

Last Edited:
Easiest solution and will eliminate the need for stupid ideas such as shooting in a stressful situation at a small and moving part... STOP giving them money for living on some social welfare programs and help them understand the value of a 2 parent home! Give small businesses assistance instead for paying their employees a livable wage and allow one parent to stay home and instill family values along with dignity, respect, self pride, self esteem and ownership for their actions and the likelihood of needing law enforcement, lawyers, politicians and corporate thugs; to perpetuate social and economic travesties will diminish significantly! Along with drug use, sales, and overall crime

Exactly! No Joke. You want the bad guys to surrender and go peacefully train cops to shoot them in the box. Just the fear of that will reduce resisting arrest and shootouts by 90% May even cut crime drastically just knowing they might get their balls shot off. Every guy values their nuts every guy knows how much it hurts to get hit in the nuts. Bad guys thinking all bad they don't fear taking a bullet to the chest they see that as going out in a blaze of glory but facing cops trained to shoot their balls off the pain and humiliation they will throw their hands up. Shoot them in the knee well that's just fine and dandy it just means they will never have to work again they won't be afraid of that.

1) The balls shot is especially effective with a 12 gauge & #00s. The recipient will be taking a dump into a bag duct taped to his torso, will never bone down or take a normal leak again, and will probably rely on a wheelchair for mobility. That's scarier than a chest shot which is just likely to kill them on the spot.

2) Am I the only one who thinks that this is intended to make shoot-to-wound the default expectation in a SD situation?

3)"Reminds me of the snake bite on the penis joke."
Doc says you're gonna die, man.

2) Am I the only one who thinks that this is intended to make shoot-to-wound the default expectation in a SD situation?
I also believe this. Hey, law enforcement is required to shoot these particular areas in bad and violent conditions… therefore, average Joe should have to do the same thing!

However, law enforcement also has training, backup, and bulletproof vest… plus other things that my brain is not able to bring up lol

That is a "less than lethal" specific target for bean bag (or similar) rounds. The red zones are no strike areas, yellow is less effective, and green is optimal. These are NOT designed for live fire.

If I were a police officer, I would run away from this place. It opens up a wave of law suits and probably the officer will be held accountable alone, because he was trained don't cha know....
Precisely. It costs alot more to fight civil suits left and right then to pay for funerals. Plus really. In all honesty id still put the mother F'er down. You KNOW they will lie their bubblegum's off three ways to sunday (and their lawyers will probably help with that) to get a jury to side with them. Looks whats already been going down. We'd literally need every square inch on camera and im 100% certain those would get either leaked. Or mysteriously misplaced because "meh 'stemic racism" bs.

Last Edited:
This is going to get people killed and I mean Police Officers too. You only use deadly force as a last resort. Now this is going to make them use it more often, because of stupidity like this. The entire idea of shooting a gun out of someone's hand or shooting them in hand or foot or leg is ludicrous. I am so glad I am retired from Police work.
Yeah this is a very good point, they will have to employ this tactic ALOT sooner to stop the threat by the time the gap is closed, so it would really INCREASE shootings. And officers will be alot more inclined to shoot first and ask questions later.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top