JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dumb move.

Placing the psychological ideology that cops equal racism is a dangerous thing.
I just got suspended for two weeks on another (non-gun) forum for suggesting the same thing. Everyone talks about "hate" these days. The only thing hated is truth.

Point: George Floyd was killed at the hands of a bad white officer. Where is the evidence - any at all - that Mr. Floyd was killed because he was black?

In the same time frame, probably 5 black men were killed - by other black men. No demonstration, riots, nothing.

I thought black lives matter?!?

I just got suspended for two weeks on another (non-gun) forum for suggesting the same thing. Everyone talks about "hate" these days. The only thing hated is truth.

Point: George Floyd was killed at the hands of a bad white officer. Where is the evidence - any at all - that Mr. Floyd was killed because he was black?

In the same time frame, probably 5 black men were killed - by other black men. No demonstration, riots, nothing.

Exactly.

Reality is that only certain black lives matter. Dead black men due to other black men, no so much. Dead black babies due to abortion, not so much. Dead black citizens due to no right to self-defense in their Democratic cities, not so much.

Pretty much seems that the only black lives that matter are the ones that can be used to further the political agenda of the left.

If you haven't listened to the Candace Owen video in post #60, do yourself a favor, listen to some of the truth about the situation around ole George's death. See, there's always "the rest of the story", the one the mainstream media is hiding from Americans...

Don't fall for the false narrative you've been fed for the last week....

Spot on!

Now I'm reading or seeing demands and bills sponsored to remove funding from Police Depts.

OK, IMO the popo should try a little experiment by going on strike, right now, for an entire month, and let John Q and dumb lawmakers see how they like it...
Maybe they could contract out to neighborhoods or HOA's.

Life really isn't fair but the good news is - it is equally unfair to everyone .

The fair is where hogs go to win a ribbon - My Grandfather

View attachment 706135
Hah!
And then what happened to that hog?

Portland MORTARDS for sure.
That is our last stand for community policing and connection to latest generation. SRO position slippery slope but with propper proper guidance and support exellent tool.

MORTARDED FOR SURE...SOAP BOX

Did they hire some wizard to cast a spell to put up a magical barrier?

I'm sure those no guns signs will stop an aggressor. Smart, removing your first line of defense.

"School Resource Officer"???

What... pencils, notebook paper?

City I worked in needed an enema. Tweeker central. They have had uniformed armed school police for 35+ years. Zero shootings. Coincidence?

If you haven't listened to the Candace Owen video in post #60, do yourself a favor, listen to some of the truth about the situation around ole George's death. See, there's always "the rest of the story", the one the mainstream media is hiding from Americans...

I'm sure he'll have his day in court to explain "the rest of the story" after the video plays to the jury. He can explain his unauthorized knee to neck handcuffed sleeper hold restraint at that time. Good luck with that.

Last Edited:
I think all police in all these leftist sholes need to take a sabbatical. I'm talking 2-3 month vacation. either these people that don't need the police will prove to be correct or not. Win win.

Since this idea of defunding the police is gaining steam, lets look at what that might mean including abolishing police all together. Yes there are actually people who support that.

Some will think hey that's a great idea, I will just take care of those who harm me, by myself and throw the bodies in the street. You can be sure the police abolitionists will have a plan for those who impede the criminals they seek to help commit harm.

Since this idea of defunding the police is gaining steam, lets look at what that might mean including abolishing police all together. Yes there are actually people who support that.

Some will think hey that's a great idea, I will just take care of those who harm me, by myself and throw the bodies in the street. You can be sure the police abolitionists will have a plan for those who impede the criminals they seek to help commit harm.

When you hear politicians across the nation ALL AT THE SAME TIME calling for, or declaring police budget cuts and/or the elimination of police depts. (BTW- only Democrats have been documented saying this), you can bet it's a coordinated effort.

Who's defending the actions of these mobs? Who's making twisted, contorted excuses (rationalizations) for these mobs? Who's ENABLING these mobs?

What's the goal of all this you may ask? The answer is easy... who's controlling the mobs? It's the "privileged" few, the wealthy MSM talking heads, the politicians, the insanely wealthy owners of Twitter, Facebbook, Instagram, etc.... they're using these mobs like a sledgehammer to gain more power, and the current LEO structure (although it could use some reforms and improvements) is in their way.

The real thing to keep an eye out for is... what is the "planned replacement" going to be? I have a pretty good guess that you'll soon been seeing the oligarchy that's (literally) been hiding in plain sight start to become unabashedly overt, and YOU WILL shut up and like it... or else you'll be doxxed, and have a mob outside your place of business/employment, or your house.

That's going to be reality, and soon. o_O

Remember one thing.... you "progressives" voted for this. o_O

Last Edited:
Respectfully, I disagree. Where there's a will, there's a way. I personally changed jobs to a remote-based position so we could homeschool our kids. I could not, in good conscience, put them in failing public schools. Parents can also move to better school districts. Families do it all the time. There are many different options to provide an education that does not involve failing public schools. It all depends on the willingness of the parents to want to do it.

But if some kids are failed by their parents, then again I reiterate... Life is not fair.
Hey, knock it off! Stop taking so much responsibility for your life and family.

Maybe they could contract out to neighborhoods or HOA's.

"They" being the public?

Neighborhoods doing their own policing??? Made up of whom? The typical neighborhood watch?

Homeowner Associations (the ones that ban display of flags, etc) doing their own policing???

I suppose that on a very limited basis it might help in small ways, but does society really want untrained civies to replace the popo? Seems like a situation ripe for abuse, inefficiency, incompetence, etc.

To me, a society w/o a professional police force will be a society in anarchy, lawlessness, chaos, evil, rape, killing, pillaging, burning... you know, kinda like what we have now in Portland and Seattle while the police are forced to either stand down or go easy, and no bail releases result in revolving door for those few that are actually arrested.

I think they should repeal posse comitatus and station a squad of armed soldiers on patrol in every school and make it an MOS or at least a skill identifier with a one year rotation. Responsible for security from shooters only. The soldiers can have fun with the senior girls and cops can go back to being a PITA on the road.

I guess Candice didn't make the cut. :s0092:

"They" being the public?

Neighborhoods doing their own policing??? Made up of whom? The typical neighborhood watch?

Homeowner Associations (the ones that ban display of flags, etc) doing their own policing???

I suppose that on a very limited basis it might help in small ways, but does society really want untrained civies to replace the popo? Seems like a situation ripe for abuse, inefficiency, incompetence, etc.

To me, a society w/o a professional police force will be a society in anarchy, lawlessness, chaos, evil, rape, killing, pillaging, burning... you know, kinda like what we have now in Portland and Seattle while the police are forced to either stand down or go easy, and no bail releases result in revolving door for those few that are actually arrested.
Sorry, I wasn't clear. THEY, being the police. If neighborhoods don't want them, then fine. Let them deal with crime their own way. Let them pay increased insurance rates or not get insurance at all as areas get red-lined. Those of us that prefer to have police protection get it.
Let people live with the consequences of their choices is my real point here.

I'm sure he'll have his day in court to explain "the rest of the story" after the video plays to the jury. He can explain his unauthorized knee to neck handcuffed sleeper hold restraint at that time. Good luck with that.
Does MPD require authorization be obtained prior to using neck restraint?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top