JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Respectfully, I disagree. Where there's a will, there's a way. I personally changed jobs to a remote-based position so we could homeschool our kids. I could not, in good conscience, put them in failing public schools. Parents can also move to better school districts. Families do it all the time. There are many different options to provide an education that does not involve failing public schools. It all depends on the willingness of the parents to want to do it.

But if some kids are failed by their parents, then again I reiterate... Life is not fair.

So the kids deserve what they get. Check.

I see a small fraction of the cops on patrol in the Charlotte metro city area I live in compared to what I'd see in Washington. I literaly go days or even weeks without seeing a police officer where I couldnt drive to my moms place in Longview from Yakima without seeing 20 or so . People drive 25 MPH on the highway over the speed limit all the time. Flow of traffic is 80 in a 55. No one cares. Its OK to not be overpoliced.

True. I'd love to get try some wacky tobacky. I'm retired sooooooo.... But I think todays' powerful weed would kick my butt!!!

One word Mr Bass..."Edibles". If you like to alter your mind to some extent, but can't, for various reasons, edibles might be for you! The people at your local dispensary would probably welcome a chance to help you realize the positives if cannabis, and guide you to a dose that would be perfect for you!

And yes, if you were to smoke the stuff they got today...*%33--# Hooo, flashback of the last time a smoked a liitll.
I'm okay now..twitch.

Respectfully, I disagree. Where there's a will, there's a way. I personally changed jobs to a remote-based position so we could homeschool our kids. I could not, in good conscience, put them in failing public schools. Parents can also move to better school districts. Families do it all the time. There are many different options to provide an education that does not involve failing public schools. It all depends on the willingness of the parents to want to do it.

But if some kids are failed by their parents, then again I reiterate... Life is not fair.

he's right.gif

All i'm going to say, THIS IS SUPERPHUCKED! Why should our kids be denied protection while crammed in side a murder box, and allow any tangos to simply walk in and do their ill deeds unchecked! Some one needs to sue the sh!t out of the GD Mayor of PDX! I bet his kids have all kinds of security around them, and I bet his glass house is far removed from the mean streets we all live on!
I see this going horribly wrong, and I place any blame ON the Mayors head!

One word Mr Bass..."Edibles". If you like to alter your mind to some extent, but can't, for various reasons, edibles might be for you! The people at your local dispensary would probably welcome a chance to help you realize the positives if cannabis, and guide you to a dose that would be perfect for you!

And yes, if you were to smoke the stuff they got today...*%33--# Hooo, flashback of the last time a smoked a liitll.
I'm okay now..twitch.

One of my brothers recommended chocolate bar edible for mgt of my neck pain/spasms (he takes it for back pain)... diff feel than smoking... didn't like it, did nothing for the pain/spasms, and waaaaaay too expensive. <tongue lolling>

All i'm going to say, THIS IS SUPERPHUCKED! Why should our kids be denied protection while crammed in side a murder box, and allow any tangos to simply walk in and do their ill deeds unchecked! Some one needs to sue the sh!t out of the GD Mayor of PDX! I bet his kids have all kinds of security around them, and I bet his glass house is far removed from the mean streets we all live on!
I see this going horribly wrong, and I place any blame ON the Mayors head!
Why?

Simple, to fulfill the twisted narrative of one side... One can't gain control of a populace until they disarm that populace, it'll be done for the children.

6660A18E-B709-4A6C-B875-3F9CC89273E7.jpeg

The people at your local dispensary would probably welcome a chance to help you realize the positives if cannabis, and guide you to a dose that would be perfect for you!

I stopped by one of my local dispensaries to look for CBD oil for my arthritic dog. The guy at the counter who tried to help me looked like this...

white-guy-dreads.jpg

I really don't think it's a good idea to get medical advice from such a person...

I see a small fraction of the cops on patrol in the Charlotte metro city area I live in compared to what I'd see in Washington. I literaly go days or even weeks without seeing a police officer where I couldnt drive to my moms place in Longview from Yakima without seeing 20 or so . People drive 25 MPH on the highway over the speed limit all the time. Flow of traffic is 80 in a 55. No one cares. Its OK to not be overpoliced.

I know it's a bit off-topic, and beside your point, but personally I think that's not necessarily a good thing. A law that's unenforced is worse than no law at all. If everyone drives 80mph, it's safe to do so, and nobody get ticketed, then the speed limit should be 80mph. Either that or no speed limit at all, if nobody cares how fast you're going.

I know it's a bit off-topic, and beside your point, but personally I think that's not necessarily a good thing. A law that's unenforced is worse than no law at all. If everyone drives 80mph, it's safe to do so, and nobody get ticketed, then the speed limit should be 80mph. Either that or no speed limit at all, if nobody cares how fast you're going.

Not for everyone. Today in less than 1/2 block i seen a gal cut off 2 trucks 1 being me head on inter and drive the wrong way on a marked 1 way. I would not want to see her doing 80 .

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top