JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They must have solved the school shooting fears, which is a relief.

Last Edited:
Dumb move.

Placing the psychological ideology that cops equal racism is a dangerous thing.

Well, to be honest, government and the school district deserves whatever happens. I'm not 100% in favor of police because for whatever reason we can't seem to police the police so to speak. Not all police are bad, No all protesters are bad, Not all Americans are bad, Not all Black people are bad. We tend to go overboard and attack the problems we have at the wrong angles. Train and hold the bad police accountable, Hold the bad protesters accountable, hold the bad Americans accountable etc etc. Don't just stop using the police, Or allow protesters to become rioters. Just like you can't ban guns when a few bad people abuse them. Fix the problem, do not band aid or try to eliminate something altogether just because you think it's easier. I fear this country is going into a downward spiral that we cannot correct.

Well, to be honest, government and the school district deserves whatever happens. I'm not 100% in favor of police because for whatever reason we can't seem to police the police so to speak. Not all police are bad, No all protesters are bad, Not all Americans are bad, Not all Black people are bad. We tend to go overboard and attack the problems we have at the wrong angles. Train and hold the bad police accountable, Hold the bad protesters accountable, hold the bad Americans accountable etc etc. Don't just stop using the police, Or allow protesters to become rioters. Just like you can't ban guns when a few bad people abuse them. Fix the problem, do not band aid or try to eliminate something altogether just because you think it's easier. I fear this country is going into a downward spiral that we cannot correct.
Yes, but I feel the real reason any of this is truly because....

ORANGE MAN BAD!!!

:rolleyes:
I hear there once was a janitor in Bent Elbow, North Carolina who strangled a teacher for walking on the gym floor with street shoes.....
..... Portland Public Schools announced, "We're removing all janitors from our schools, and will assess whether we should also cancel all maintenance contracts.

Wise words.

Now I'm reading or seeing demands and bills sponsored to remove funding from Police Depts.

OK, IMO the popo should try a little experiment by going on strike, right now, for an entire month, and let John Q and dumb lawmakers see how they like it...

Now I'm reading or seeing demands and bills sponsored to remove funding from Police Depts.

OK, IMO the popo should try a little experiment by going on strike, right now, for an entire month, and let John Q and dumb lawmakers see how they like it...
Police depts across the country were already having a difficult time filling vacancies. I can't imagine wanting to work in a city where the majority of citizens despise you. These protest, riots, anti-police sentiments among citizens and government leadership should discourage any decent person from wanting a job in law enforcement. I believe that is a silent goal of the protest movement. Less cops, less prosecutions, less jail time, etc. It makes for easier days in a thugs world.

Last Edited:
While I was attending a PPS high school, a nearby bus stop got shot up, a guy was creeping around in a van stalking girls, and at one point some random guy walking down the street (who happened to have been a fugitive for years) suddenly opened fire on our school officer, thinking the law had finally caught up with him. The officer got hit in the arm, but the other guy was done for. The only people who didn't like the officer were the stoners, weed dealers, usual cop-hating types etc.

Last Edited:
I LOVE this. LA is talking about cutting millions from Police budget. This will flow like water to a lot of places that race to the bottom. I hope they do. Let the people there who voted for this see what it's like when they call 911 and no one shows up. Let the VERY wealthy see what happens when they call 911 and no one shows up. It will be a great example of people get the government they deserve.
In another untended consequence more will buy guns to protect their home and selves when they start to see 911 no longer sends help.
If they get as far as laying off Cops, again it will be fantastic to watch. Police Unions, who side with the same people who hose them, will have to make a choice. Continue to support the people who are hosing them or admit there is a problem with them. Also in many places Cops will find work protecting the VERY wealthy who will have to hire much more protection for themselves. Should be fun to watch.

I LOVE this. LA is talking about cutting millions from Police budget. This will flow like water to a lot of places that race to the bottom. I hope they do. Let the people there who voted for this see what it's like when they call 911 and no one shows up. Let the VERY wealthy see what happens when they call 911 and no one shows up. It will be a great example of people get the government they deserve.
In another untended consequence more will buy guns to protect their home and selves when they start to see 911 no longer sends help.
If they get as far as laying off Cops, again it will be fantastic to watch. Police Unions, who side with the same people who hose them, will have to make a choice. Continue to support the people who are hosing them or admit there is a problem with them. Also in many places Cops will find work protecting the VERY wealthy who will have to hire much more protection for themselves. Should be fun to watch.

It seems to me that wealthy people will have to hire more private security. Also that communities may resort to volunteer police forces, which of course would be untrained or very poorly trained, exacerbating problems rather than solving any.

Ever seen Sharia Police? Those guys are brutal!!! Whacking heads, administering beatings, making any arrest for any reason, and the Sharia Court has stoning available as a penalty.

It seems to me that wealthy people will have to hire more private security. Also that communities may resort to volunteer police forces, which of course would be untrained or very poorly trained, exacerbating problems rather than solving any.

Ever seen Sharia Police? Those guys are brutal!!! Whacking heads, administering beatings, making any arrest for any reason, and the Sharia Court has stoning available as a penalty.

Thats the problem.
Getting Stoned today isn't what it once was. :s0112:

Thats the problem.
Getting Stoned today isn't what it once was. :s0112:

True. I'd love to get try some wacky tobacky. I'm retired sooooooo.... But I think todays' powerful weed would kick my butt!!!

Hey, maybe that's what we could do with rioters. Fly a drone overhead and release a load of THC on them. Then watch them get mellow, laughing, hungry, horny, and sleepy... In that order! :D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top