JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
TEXAS

GKsTJ8QQ.jpeg

With the full opening going on in Texas, I give no more than 30 days before there's a major mass shooting event that the media will latch on and the DC critters will use to kick off more gun control bills

17 states so far!

We just came back from an AZ trip. No mask mandate there, but, nonetheless many establishments "require" face diapers. I saw a decent number of people not wearing one anyways.

His message was solid. Government overreach shouldn't replace personal responsibility. Putting the burden on people to look out for others is the right thing to do.

His message was solid. Government overreach shouldn't replace personal responsibility. Putting the burden on people to look out for others is the right thing to do.
This x10000000^1000000!

I've been saying that the gov has no responsibility or authority with personal health decisions. If you havnt figured out how to cover your mouth when you sneeze or cough your mother failed you. Harsh but true.

Anything to get people to stop talking about Abbott's failure during the power outage crisis.
So, put the entire world on hold until you're finished talking about the storm 3 weeks ago?
Then wait for EVERYONE else to stop talking about it.
What's the appropriate amount of time for everyone to talk about it before moving on to the next thing?
Is it coming soon?
I hope so... it was tiresome a couple of weeks ago. Now it's just, u know... kinda troll-y

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top