JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He's exactly the same as 99% of the Hollywood hypocrites, the only difference is that he is from another country. They make money off the American public, then do everything they can to disparage them.

Ray

Why are you criticizing Jackie Chan? There is a guy in the white house doing the same thing!??!?!?
Note: I know it should be capitalized but that would be racist!!

Sheldon

Like all celeberty idiots, he's pandering to his country of origin and where he'll likely spend the rest of his days as he ages.
He's buddy buddy with his government because thats how he's supposed to act.. Same goes for the idiots here in Hollywood.. They, like sheep follow in step with all progressive agendas.. Because in the end, thats who'll keep their fame afloat in the down time and as they age and become irrelevant as actors. Thats not an excuse.. But my watchable celeb list is dwindling at a very rapid rate.

Also, Ill add that people in the media and entertainment industry just dont see the rest of the world like us average hard working joes do. Not to mention, he made more of his money via capitolist structured countries (like the The US) than had he just stayed in China and been a small wake of a star there.

Screw him, yet another to mark off the "Watch" list.. Then again, I cant even remeber the last movie I saw J-Chan in.

ZA
You said "Hard working." . . . . . . You said "HARD WORKING."
Don't you know in this PC world that phrase is racist and some TV personalities think it should be reserved for slaves in the field picking cotton????

Sheldon

I've never understood the fascination that people have with celebrities. I guess I've never felt the need to tie my own self worth, my political views, my social conscience or anything else for that matter to people that can stand in front of a camera and read lines while emoting for our entertainment.

I enjoy some of the work that Jackie Chan does. You can't deny the guy has (or had) some amazing talent - talent that came from a lifetime of hard work and dedication to his craft. I appreciate talent, but that's where it stops. I enjoy some of the work that people like Jim Carrey and other loons do as well. But I could give a rat's behind what they think about anything. They are not my friends. They are not my family. They have no influence on what I think about anything. They have done nothing to earn that right. I don't even pay money to watch them in the theater - I'll wait until it's on commercial television.

Anytime this type of thing comes up, the last thing I am is surprised. I expect this from them. The only time I'm surprised are the relatively few that stand on our side of things. And I'm at least willing to give them a thumbs up. As for the rest of them, let them rot in their pretend utopia of failed ideals. They can have it, so long as they keep it far away from me.

ZA
You said "Hard working." . . . . . . You said "HARD WORKING."
Don't you know in this PC world that phrase is racist and some TV personalities think it should be reserved for slaves in the field picking cotton????

Sheldon
You're right.. Some folks work hard.. Like the lovely folks behind the desk at the DMV.. Im sure they are the hardest working folks around. :D

Chan has a set of physical skills made possible by his muscle structure and years of work, they will die with him unlike the architecture of Paris.
The was a time in America when actors were looked down upon, it was considered one step above prostitution and politics. Hollywood and Cultural Marxism, through TV has brought America down to the level of these narcissistic sociopaths and we see the horrid results today

I love good Pad Thai, when I can find someone who'll make it without the fish sauce. (Between my seafood allergy and my gal's gluten and soy issues, meals are gonna be All Kinds of Fun if we try to make a go of it together.)

Love Chinese food.

img_1284_zpswzb0snl1.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top