Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

No morality being taught anymore. 6 yr old attacks cop

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by U201491, Jul 16, 2013.

1. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Police: Pennsylvania boy, 6, went for officer's gun, http://fxn.ws/12D0wXp - Sent via the FOX News Android App.

2. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, but the forced police state must stop. That 6 year-olds resist police brutality is a good thing. No one can justify just shy of 1,000,000 cops on the streets of the US. It's time for them to de-militarize and leave the people alone.

Taku, I agree with 99% of your posts. I can't get behind anything that supports this bloated police state that Americans are too brainwashed to see.

3. unklekippy

unklekippy In The Mountains Near Sprague River Well-Known Member

Do the police have the right to take a 6 year old into custody? I was under the impression that the parent of the child must OK that. What was the kid doing in the squad car and obviously not in the back, allowing him to bite the cop and move for his gun?

He goes for his gun, bites him, then attempts to kick the windows out. Who was this cop that couldn't control 40-50 lbs. of Kindergartner?

4. billstaf

billstaf Portland, Oregon Active Member

Should have tased the little creep.

5. U201491

U201491 Well-Known Member

Who the H would expect a 6 yr old to do that.
    It goes to the non parents that didn't teach him right or wrong !
    Typical today ! Probably raised in a house full of druggies and gangbangers.