JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
serously everyone this kind of stuff that causes the price of guns parts and supplies to shoot through the roof,
Look they are not going to ban all of our semiauto's they are going tweak the law alittle, and then move on.

BUT people you keep asking these prices it will become the new standard, you think manufactures are stupid, you think they dont read and watch the open market.

When this all cools down, we as the law abiding citzens are going to be the ones that are resposibl for the massive price hikes, we are showing our desperationa and willingness to pay these prices.

And yes it will happen, they will jack the prices so hi, that peopl cant afford it anymore............Be smart people dont show your cards, keep your pride and diginty.

serously everyone this kind of stuff that causes the price of guns parts and supplies to shoot through the roof,
Look they are not going to ban all of our semiauto's they are going tweak the law alittle, and then move on.

BUT people you keep asking these prices it will become the new standard, you think manufactures are stupid, you think they dont read and watch the open market.

When this all cools down, we as the law abiding citzens are going to be the ones that are resposibl for the massive price hikes, we are showing our desperationa and willingness to pay these prices.

And yes it will happen, they will jack the prices so hi, that peopl cant afford it anymore............Be smart people dont show your cards, keep your pride and diginty.

I have my pride and dignity. I'm not selling my body for money. I'm just posting a few rifles at the price it would take to get me to sell. These rifles were planned to be given to my children when they get old enough for them. Three consecutive numbered rifles for three children. The fourth is incase we have an unexpected kid. Otherwise I'll have the fourth. It's a family thing. I saw the prices things were going for and thought... "do i want to pay .25 per round for my kids to miss targets all day? maybe a consecutive set of ruger 10/22's would be a better idea." I don't want to sell my four consec numbered ar's at all really. I just figured that I would put them out there. They will prob be grandfathered in. They might get banned. They might not. This price is what it'll take to take them off my hands. The manufacturers will raise the prices. Look at the overtime they're paying right now but the buyer ALWAYS sets the price and it will come down to real market value. You don't have to put your finger in it to fix it. It will fix itself. My price will not get lower. I'm not hard up to sell. I'm considering this a specialty item that most people will not be interested in and that's fine. Don't you get it? I WANT to keep these rifles but I am WILLING to sell them for this price. Go look for a rifle elsewhere I'm starting to get tired of everybody in my kitchen.

There's a good chance we could see a ban.

Dems hold the Senate 52:45. They do the treaties. UN Small arms treaty anyone?

Repubs hold the House 234:201. They do the federal legislation.

We can hope that Republicans hold strong and fight any new gun legislation. It's still entirely possible we could see some new destructive legislation come about as a result of the douche bag in CT. Who shoots kids? That's just ficking sick.

Now then, right now, demand is THROUGH THE ROOF. I sell Knives, and can get ammo, and mags, and all that good stuff. Except right now, I can't get *anything*. I bought a ton of mags before they all went out the door. But right now my distributors have no mags, no ammo, no nothing. I need some .223 ammo to go plinking. Unless I want to pay inflated prices, I can't get any.

So long as demand remains high, so will prices.

And yes it will happen, they will jack the prices so hi, that people can't afford it anymore.

This is wrong. Please read the law of supply and demand. Supply and demand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With all that behind us, stop jacking the guys thread. It's rude.
Sheepdog, stop responding to the trolls.

I know where 500 AR lowers will be in about 2 weeks and they will be selling for $80.00 ea. but I will only share that info with a sellect few because of things like this.
Remember, people can ask whatever price they want in this forum and it's not fair to crap on their thread but sellers should bare in mind their reputation is on the line when making a sale. Life isn't all about money after all.

There's a good chance we could see a ban.

Dems hold the Senate 52:45. They do the treaties. UN Small arms treaty anyone?

Repubs hold the House 234:201. They do the federal legislation.

We can hope that Republicans hold strong and fight any new gun legislation. It's still entirely possible we could see some new destructive legislation come about as a result of the douche bag in CT. Who shoots kids? That's just ficking sick.

Now then, right now, demand is THROUGH THE ROOF. I sell Knives, and can get ammo, and mags, and all that good stuff. Except right now, I can't get *anything*. I bought a ton of mags before they all went out the door. But right now my distributors have no mags, no ammo, no nothing. I need some .223 ammo to go plinking. Unless I want to pay inflated prices, I can't get any.

So long as demand remains high, so will prices.

This is wrong. Please read the law of supply and demand. Supply and demand - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

With all that behind us, stop jacking the guys thread. It's rude.
Sheepdog, stop responding to the trolls.

Extremely well put!!!!

People remember, the value of ANYTHING is what someone is willing to pay for it. It's not what YOU can get it for or what the guy down the street is selling it for... If someone asks $5K for a gun and someone else buys it than in their minds that gun is worth $5K.

Good luck on the sale and thank you for using NWFA to post your ads as I know I certainly appreciate it!

Justin

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.