JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
You are right, I miss priced it, I thought I paid. $9 a box, I paid $8 at NW Armories last week. I miscalculated and will correct my post. Are you going to do that same thing? And that is thread crapping with a vengeance if over there was one. $120 is more than FAIR price for lower.

man i wish i would have bought those four lowers form the other guy when i did. cause i would be in your shoes now with all the power. gl on you r sale though i know someone will prob pick it up.

I didn't crap on his thread. I made an offer.
You guys are idiots, you know full well that there are no lowers available anywhere for 120 or 150 so don't justify thread crapping by saying you made an offer. I heard that Curt's releases 5 stripped lowers a day at 225.00 each, one per customer, so go stand in line and tell him you'll pay 120.

Thanks single shooter and bobu. I'm not trying to force anybody into buying my rifles and lowers. I'm just putting them out there for peoples consideration. There are plenty of cheaper deals out there right now if somebody just wants a rifle. Does anybody have a price comparison on consecutive recievers (two built)? I'll be glad to keep them if they don't sell.

Gunbroker: 4 consec #'s stripped lowers. $2000 but no bids.

Thanks single shooter and bobu. I'm not trying to force anybody into buying my rifles and lowers. I'm just putting them out there for peoples consideration. There are plenty of cheaper deals out there right now if somebody just wants a rifle. Does anybody have a price comparison on four consecutive recievers (two built)? I'll be glad to keep them if they don't sell.

I was able to find one for $106, which I promised to another forum member yesterday, for the price I paid for it. As I don't need it. I personally couldn't look someone in the eye if I tried to sell something for 2 + times its value.

I thought we were a community. Gouging each other isn't very neighborly.

I do not own all the AR's in the world and I don't set the prices on them. I am not price gouging. I may have crazy high prices, I may not. It's hard to know what something is worth in a pre ban market. The items on this post may be worth $200 for everything if the nfa full auto laws were reversed. The items on this post may be worth $10k if a semi auto ban passes. What is it worth in between those to scenarios? Let the market decide. So far the market says heck no, but after one blip on the news I may have offers and higher offers yet. Don't worry. Nobody is going to pay more than what they want to pay. Here is an idea. Lets vote on a moderator who will be the price zar. He will dictate the going price on items posted here and they will sell in order of location and order of posting. You can't make more than 15% of what you paid. Show your recipt at time of post. All rules are firm regardless of political enviroment. That would make you happy until you had something to sell.

I do not own all the AR's in the world and I don't set the prices on them. I am not price gouging. I may have crazy high prices, I may not. It's hard to know what something is worth in a pre ban market. The items on this post may be worth $200 for everything if the nfa full auto laws were reversed. The items on this post may be worth $10k if a semi auto ban passes. What is it worth in between those to scenarios? Let the market decide. So far the market says heck no, but after one blip on the news I may have offers and higher offers yet. Don't worry. Nobody is going to pay more than what they want to pay. Here is an idea. Lets vote on a moderator who will be the price zar. He will dictate the going price on items posted here and they will sell in order of location and order of posting. Would that make you happy?

I wasn't having a go at you personally Sheepdog. People will pay whatever their personal concerns over a possible restriction drive them to. What happened was, there was an unexpected rush to buy rifles, magazines, lowers and other parts that exceeded stocks at this time. This will be rectified in a few weeks, and prices should go back down as long as long people return to their former levels of sanity.

Cheaper Than Dirt stated that it was no longer selling Pmags until it had fulfilled back orders to current customers. Three days later they were back in stock for $40. I suspect they never ran out, they just saw an opportunity to take advantage of the shooting public, I for one will not shop with them again. I do not personally believe we have anything to worry about.

I wasn't having a go at you personally Sheepdog. People will pay whatever their personal concerns over a possible restriction drive them to. What happened was, there was an unexpected rush to buy rifles, magazines, lowers and other parts that exceeded stocks at this time. This will be rectified in a few weeks, and prices should go back down as long as long people return to their former levels of sanity.

Cheaper Than Dirt stated that it was no longer selling Pmags until it had fulfilled back orders to current customers. Three days later they were back in stock for $40. I suspect they never ran out, they just saw an opportunity to take advantage of the shooting public, I for one will not shop with them again. I do not personally believe we have anything to worry about.

Oh, I thought it was directed towards me since this is my for sale thread and since in context I am the only one who is "price gouging" here. Therefore I must be the one who is not being very neighborly to my community. I didn't see you mention anything about people being rude, thread trashing, trying to bully down prices, or ganging up. So that's why it looked a bit one sided towards me. My bad.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.