Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

No longer for sale.

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by SheepDog223, Dec 23, 2012.

1. SheepDog223

SheepDog223 Salem Well-Known Member

Thank you for the interest and the good conversation. Items are no longer for sale.

2. KTM530XCW

KTM530XCW Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

You're funny dude

3. KTM530XCW

KTM530XCW Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Ouch. Not even any mags at that price?

4. malinky

malinky Portland, Oregon Member

I'll give you $120 for a lower.

Mhiggins05, nick1980, jayleno and 5 others like this.
  5. crsracing

crsracing milwaukie OR Member

i'd give you 300 for both lowers

6. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

Pardon me

7. malinky

You are right, I miss priced it, I thought I paid. $9 a box, I paid $8 at NW Armories last week. I miscalculated and will correct my post. Are you going to do that same thing? And that is thread crapping with a vengeance if over there was one. $120 is more than FAIR price for lower.

8. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

ok

9. malinky

I didn't crap on his thread. I made an offer.

nick1980 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. sapper77

sapper77 Linn County Active Member

All of this is going to blow over like it always does and people are going be pissed off they paid way to much for stuff.

nick1980 and (deleted member) like this.
  11. husker

husker portland Active Member

One more to the ignore list.

12. singleshooter

singleshooter Oregon Member

man i wish i would have bought those four lowers form the other guy when i did. cause i would be in your shoes now with all the power. gl on you r sale though i know someone will prob pick it up.

13. bobu

bobu Salem Member

You guys are idiots, you know full well that there are no lowers available anywhere for 120 or 150 so don't justify thread crapping by saying you made an offer. I heard that Curt's releases 5 stripped lowers a day at 225.00 each, one per customer, so go stand in line and tell him you'll pay 120.

14. SheepDog223

Thanks single shooter and bobu. I'm not trying to force anybody into buying my rifles and lowers. I'm just putting them out there for peoples consideration. There are plenty of cheaper deals out there right now if somebody just wants a rifle. Does anybody have a price comparison on consecutive recievers (two built)? I'll be glad to keep them if they don't sell.

Gunbroker: 4 consec #'s stripped lowers. $2000 but no bids.

Yester and (deleted member) like this.
  15. cbdolphin

cbdolphin Corvallis, OR WTB Spikes Tactical Lowers, cash in hand!

It's called supply and demand.

Funny how people want capitalism until it doesn't work in their favor.

Yester, HBIII, scot4199 and 5 others like this.
  16. malinky

I was able to find one for $106, which I promised to another forum member yesterday, for the price I paid for it. As I don't need it. I personally couldn't look someone in the eye if I tried to sell something for 2 + times its value.

17. malinky

I thought we were a community. Gouging each other isn't very neighborly.

18. SheepDog223

I do not own all the AR's in the world and I don't set the prices on them. I am not price gouging. I may have crazy high prices, I may not. It's hard to know what something is worth in a pre ban market. The items on this post may be worth $200 for everything if the nfa full auto laws were reversed. The items on this post may be worth $10k if a semi auto ban passes. What is it worth in between those to scenarios? Let the market decide. So far the market says heck no, but after one blip on the news I may have offers and higher offers yet. Don't worry. Nobody is going to pay more than what they want to pay. Here is an idea. Lets vote on a moderator who will be the price zar. He will dictate the going price on items posted here and they will sell in order of location and order of posting. You can't make more than 15% of what you paid. Show your recipt at time of post. All rules are firm regardless of political enviroment. That would make you happy until you had something to sell.

19. malinky

I wasn't having a go at you personally Sheepdog. People will pay whatever their personal concerns over a possible restriction drive them to. What happened was, there was an unexpected rush to buy rifles, magazines, lowers and other parts that exceeded stocks at this time. This will be rectified in a few weeks, and prices should go back down as long as long people return to their former levels of sanity.

Cheaper Than Dirt stated that it was no longer selling Pmags until it had fulfilled back orders to current customers. Three days later they were back in stock for $40. I suspect they never ran out, they just saw an opportunity to take advantage of the shooting public, I for one will not shop with them again. I do not personally believe we have anything to worry about.

Russianfist and (deleted member) like this.
  20. SheepDog223

Oh, I thought it was directed towards me since this is my for sale thread and since in context I am the only one who is "price gouging" here. Therefore I must be the one who is not being very neighborly to my community. I didn't see you mention anything about people being rude, thread trashing, trying to bully down prices, or ganging up. So that's why it looked a bit one sided towards me. My bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.