Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

No Longer available

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by eldbillbo, Oct 28, 2013.

1. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

NO longer avaialble

CleverName and (deleted member) like this.
  2. eldbillbo

eldbillbo clackamas New world samurai and a redneck none the less Bronze Supporter

btt

3. DARBY10

DARBY10 portland Member

pm sent with offer

4. home

home portland or New Member

were you located

5. eldbillbo

in oregon city

6. home

home portland or New Member

why was it refinished

7. eldbillbo

I bought the barrel it came with a shaved front sight base thats why i went with the YHM mid length. the base had metal showing and the weld over the bind pin had metal showing the receiver had a tiny scratch on it probably should have just left it alone but when i went to paint it just painted the whole thing minus the rail .

the receiver was not sanded down as that is not necessary. So now it has a really strong finish on top and still has the full anodizing under it from Colt .

8. eldbillbo

bump

9. eldbillbo

bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.