JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Cheers to eldbillbo, FANTASTIC ad! The only thing this is missing is a pic? :)

i would but then someone would want to buy it and i would have to up the price.

To those who don't get it, I am just joking about raising the price. But this rifle goes to 11 and to even gaze upon would make you blind with envy you would ransom off your first born to own it so i must not risk that.

Someone at this moment who spent $2400 on a DTI or Dpms is saying Dang i could have got a Colt

void where prohibited

DSC04269.jpg

DSC04271.jpg

DSC04272.jpg

Hmmm not sold yet ?

I know what will sale it .

wait for it...........

I will include a gen u whine PMAG add a pmag you can sell anything even that old beat up rusty old pinto . Need to sale some dirt add a pmag.

Now don't go and add me to your ignore list and miss the drama and suspense as well as the comic relief.

omg i love this add its effen funny :) good luck with your sale " hatters gona hate" lololol love it this is definitely original

What the heck, I'll even throw in one of my Pmags into the deal if it gets this lustworthy rifle off the ads and out of my face. It would be worth it! Otherwise it will cost me a fortune.

Nice ad.

Are the loose rounds included? :p

Oh No! that means you would shoot it. Don't you know a $2400 rifle is not meant to be shot its to take to the range on sunny days when lots of shooters will be there so you can set it up and pose with it. So other shooters will envy it and all stand around and complement it .

Its so you can say yes i over paid for it and everyone will still think your cool cause its ok even expected to over pay for a colt. You can't boast you over paid for any other rifle without getting blank stairs leaving you feeling empty and sad.

Besides .223 is like gold now. I thought i never would see the day when it cost more to shoot my Ar15 than it does to shoot my .300 win mag.

But i will trow in the ammo in the photo. what's it going for about a buck a round now so your crazy not to buy it now and just as crazy not to. It obama madness.

What the heck, I'll even throw in one of my Pmags into the deal if it gets this lustworthy rifle off the ads and out of my face. It would be worth it! Otherwise it will cost me a fortune.

Nice ad.

What are you thinking man! you might need to trade that for a kidney someday.

I wouldnt give one of my Daniel Defense ARs for two Colts

Daniel Who? Colt was making these rifles when Daniel was still in diapers.

http://youtu.be/kuKvl1WPM6s

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.