JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Seems like I used to be able to delete pictures/media and edit or delete posts. Now I cannot? Or am I missing something seeing how site layout had changed some from back when….or is it a nefarious plot to gather intel for the coming gun grabs lol (said jokingly but hoping your not doing that 🤣)

ATF_Memes_-_Good_Question__73243.1597636154.jpeg.jpg

Upvote 1
Just read a similar thread from a couple years ago….do you have to use a computer to delete stuff? I used to use a laptop now it's all "smart" (and I use that term loosely) phones

Upvote 1
Seems like I used to be able to delete pictures/media and edit or delete posts. Now I cannot? Or am I missing something seeing how site layout had changed some from back when….or is it a nefarious plot to gather intel for the coming gun grabs lol (said jokingly but hoping your not doing that 🤣)
Screenshot_20220226-163142.png

You are correct that the info you post here will be available for Authorities if you come up on their radar, no warrant needed.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Everything on the internet is recorded at this point….but I did not realize this site had went full on "posts become ours" can't decide to unshare or edit your own personal intellectual or media property once posted. 😒

Upvote 0
But seriously? I'm still confused as to if it's because I'm on a phone or if they have changed it… Am I missing something or can you really no longer edit posts or delete media? Mass deleting I get if you purge everything leaves dead links everywhere but I can't even edit a comment or delete a single picture anywhere now

Upvote 0
I think Joe made it so you couldn't eliminate ads once you were done.

I'm going to say it's likely a legal defensive thing for his sake. If something goes sideways he can give the information over to whatever agency is requesting it.

Upvote 0
I think Joe made it so you couldn't eliminate ads once you were done.

I'm going to say it's likely a legal defensive thing for his sake. If something goes sideways he can give the information over to whatever agency is requesting it.
No it is for the search functions sake, If you edit something it throws off the search function continuity or some such thing, nerd stuff with the software...........:D Besides if you edit something we can still see it anyway........lol

Upvote 0
But seriously? I'm still confused as to if it's because I'm on a phone or if they have changed it… Am I missing something or can you really no longer edit posts or delete media? Mass deleting I get if you purge everything leaves dead links everywhere but I can't even edit a comment or delete a single picture anywhere now
Well if you read here there are instructions for tablet/mobile that are separate as an option. Dont ask me the difference I don't have a stupid phone just a flip phone.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top