JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It was only a matter of time before the human skidmark in Olympia decided to one up the rest of the country in his totalitarian desires...

No one is safe at this point.

Should have left the bubbleguming state when I had a chance.

Now you understand why I had to leave, regardless of the cost.

I have met governor Inslee Goebbels, and it took some effort not to punch him in the throat. I maintained my WA voter registration just long enough to vote against him, even though I knew it was a useless act.

I'm a WA voter. I didn't vote for that dick. Ever.
I of course did not either but, the majority gets to set the tone. Sadly a LOT of gun owners here helped Jay win again. So now they get to enjoy what they helped with. A LOT of gun owners want to pretend they did not help him win by deluding themselves. Many of them will tell anyone who will listen that they do not vote and no one should because its a waste. Many of them refuse to vote for the better candidate saying the better one was not "good enough". So they throw their vote away. Again they helped Jay win, so they can enjoy. :s0054:

I of course did not either but, the majority gets to set the tone. Sadly a LOT of gun owners here helped Jay win again. So now they get to enjoy what they helped with. A LOT of gun owners want to pretend they did not help him win by deluding themselves. Many of them will tell anyone who will listen that they do not vote and no one should because its a waste. Many of them refuse to vote for the better candidate saying the better one was not "good enough". So they throw their vote away. Again they helped Jay win, so they can enjoy. :s0054:
No doubt about that. So is it 1- the folks of this state really are that stupid to elect and re-elect these azzclowns, or 2- elections really are rigged. Has to be one of those two choices.
Back to topic- I find it interesting that here we are 2 months away from "herd immunity" and we see this huge attack on those that wouldn't give the sig heil. No actual Fed mandate and look at what is going on. Healthcare heroes a year ago and now out of a job if no jab, to be replaced by somebody who does half the job for 3 times the pay. Even, EVEN, if one has had the virus and thus the antibodies, still must get the jab. All the folks that like to march lock-step have no rebuttal for that statement. Because there is no rebuttal. Following the science tells you in fact that having the anti-bodies is far superior to this dose we are loosely calling a vaccine.

Once they pull this off... Whats next?

Clearly theyre able,to get the vast majoriry of people to go along with whatever they want no matter how illegal or intrusive...

bubblegum like this is the beginning of the end of our free republic.

Once they pull this off... Whats next?

Clearly theyre able,to get the vast majoriry of people to go along with whatever they want no matter how illegal or intrusive...

bubblegum like this is the beginning of the end of our free republic.
We really shouldn't let them get away with this. The next one may be harder to stand up against.

edit: sp

Last Edited:
This is an ideologocal/psychological war being waged.
They dont have a problem with cops, laws, etc... They are only interested in lawlessness in order to create the societal stress it causes.

The vaccine mandates arent about public health... Its about destroying the middle class and causing uncertainty and econimic hardship

Ita about a manufactured chaos in everything from the engineered supply chain issues to the firings of first responders and essential workers, the resulting chaos further isolating people, increasing hopelessness and of course the financial hardship for working class families.

Theyre driving us off a cliff on purpose. Always keep that in mind, there are no accidents and there is nothing organic about any of this.

This is an ideologocal/psychological war being waged.
They dont have a problem with cops, laws, etc... They are only interested in lawlessness in order to create the societal stress it causes.

The vaccine mandates arent about public health... Its about destroying the middle class and causing uncertainty and econimic hardship

Ita about a manufactured chaos in everything from the engineered supply chain issues to the firings of first responders and essential workers, the resulting chaos further isolating people, increasing hopelessness and of course the financial hardship for working class families.

Theyre driving us off a cliff on purpose. Always keep that in mind, there are no accidents and there is nothing organic about any of this.
This makes more sense than a virus with a 99.97% survival rate being the end of the frikin' world.

The Covid response and vaccine question(s) balances on.......who has the power (currently).

Consider for a moment......
Based on politics.......could this happen if the other party were in charge?

Aloha, Mark

20211028_214328.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews