JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These are the guns I had consigned at C&C: S&W 60 38spl stainless 375.00, Ruger Blackhawk 357mag 350.00, Ruger single six 22lr/mag stainless 400.00, Colt Official Police (very early) 22lr 300.00, Enfield 38 prewar 300.00, Brolin Arms 12ga 150.00, Marlin 22lr 125.00, Century Arms SKS 7.62x39 275.00. The ATF says none of these guns are in the inventory, and unfortunetly for me the cash is not here. These guys new my physical condition and why I had to sell those guns. They led me on good. I stopped by on a tuesday and it felt hinky. I told them I just wanted to pull my guns out. They said they could not release them to me even with my permit w/o 3day background check, come back friday and and most of the gun deposits would be fully paid and I could take rest home. We know the story from here. If you think you may have purchased one of these guns please give it a good home, and let me know what it was actually worth. I got burned deep.

Sorry to hear about your experience. Not much I could say to make anything better. One thing I do know is that your story has led to me knowing that I will NEVER sell on consignment. I know that doesn't help you in the least. But thank you for sharing your story as it may help others not to suffer the same fate.

I wish you the best and will be praying for you.

Sent from my LG Optimus Elite using Tapatalk 2

They are not in the inventory. . . I assume you have paperwork that you left them there. Sounds like i would call them and tell them i am filing grand theft charges against them if they do not "find" the lost guns. If they are not in the inventory it sounds like theft to me. Maybe they will magically turn up in one of their trunks

I thought that selling through a gun shop was a good idea. Just like you said, ATF, FFL, I thought that meant some thing. Turns out the Feds don't know or care how many guns are missing consignments, they refer to this as a civil matter. The Wa st ATTY Gen only deals with licenced bussiness and the Licence has been revoked. These creeps will just outlast me. Thank God I'm civil.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top