JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ya know, we all think the west coast is the bastion of liberal lunacy. And mostly, I think it is.

But ya know what I recently discovered? I spent the last week in Missouri and Kansas. Everywhere I went there were NO FIREARMS stickers on just about every business establishment I went to.

You'll almost never see these signs in Oregon except at the movie house.

WAYNO.

no-guns-allowed_zpsxila8ico.jpg

I remember a few years ago, one of the restaurants by Sportsman's Warehouse in Salem tried to put one of those up after an incident in the media. Someone got pissed and put a notice by the door at Sportsman's letting the rest of the customers there know. They lost of TON of business. The manager publicly apologized and removed the sign.

I remember a few years ago, one of the restaurants by Sportsman's Warehouse in Salem tried to put one of those up after an incident in the media. Someone got pissed and put a notice by the door at Sportsman's letting the rest of the customers there know. They lost of TON of business. The manager publicly apologized and removed the sign.
lol sharis?

Ya know, we all think the west coast is the bastion of liberal lunacy. And mostly, I think it is.

But ya know what I recently discovered? I spent the last week in Missouri and Kansas. Everywhere I went there were NO FIREARMS stickers on just about every business establishment I went to.

You'll almost never see these signs in Oregon except at the movie house.

WAYNO.

I see those signs in a lot of businesses in MS also, not so much in LA though. As many on this site have said before "concealed means concealed".

Ray

I will not spend another dime in any business that has one, even in a Waffle House!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek: And this caveman loves him a good greasy meal complete with sweet tea!!!!!! Good Gawd!!!!!

The only way I might ever consider eating at Awful House is if they had a "pistol with every purchase" campaign or something along those lines. It's not only because of the "no firearms" policy, but because I cook better food than than they do. If the food I make tastes better than a resturant, why would I go there to eat something that I make better?

Ray

Yeah, I saw a bunch of those signs all over the Chicago area a few months ago. Not surprising there, but certainly something I'm not used to seeing here at home...for now.

MO == Home to Ferguson, home to Black Lives Matter.
St. Louis is home to, perhaps - but it is, the worst racism in the USA, and has been for many years.

We think of the Arch - we think of the pretty baseball stadium.
But fear is everywhere.

There were several famous cases in East St. Louis - which is in Illinois BTW - where blacks were followed by the cops. No reason for a person of color to be in that lilly-white community.

I am certain what they know is that everyone is armed, just not lawfully.

The only way I might ever consider eating at Awful House is if they had a "pistol with every purchase" campaign or something along those lines. It's not only because of the "no firearms" policy, but because I cook better food than than they do. If the food I make tastes better than a resturant, why would I go there to eat something that I make better?

Ray

Ray, I was introduced to WH many years ago as a child, since I've migrated West in search of the search for the almighty green rainbow (lots of money) I have rarely been back home (the South, bless her heart).
I can remember those days and pass by a WH and notice my arteries thank me for it....:D

Was in Manitowoc Wisconsin last week and the Holiday Inn actually had one of those signs on the door. I included that information in the review and they refused to publish it. Probably didn't like that I called the place a kill zone. They also had a Wisconsin ordinance as a reference. I didn't read the actual ordinance, but the summary said that it basically absolved the establishment of responsibility for any violence if they posted the sign.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top