JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great, a flight attendant on a power trip like the one who recently told a passenger to shut up or he'd have him arrested just because he complained about the service can now take away your constitutional rights with zero due process. Our government perpetuates idiocy at every turn.

Just punch that SOB in the face as you disembark from the plane... LOL!

Be thankful the the R's are still in control of the House and Senate... Their steadfastness is the only thing holding the gun grabbing Liberals from destroying our Civil Rights...

And the dirtbag shooter appearantly was not on the No Fly list... So nothing short of a so called assault weapons ban would have had an impact, and even that most
likely wouldn't have, he had the appropriate security clearances...

As a firearms owner, it's getting tiring to always be on the defensive... We need to start pushing for restrictions on inaccurate and outright fabrication in journalism... With a call for violators to lose their journalistic credentials and their first amendment rights... Or perhaps that should be broadened to all journalists for the inproprieties of a few...

Sorry, rant off...

I suppose only when you go to buy an airline ticket or a firearm. How come we don't hear anything from the ACLU on this -- arguably one of the most egregious violations the government has committed against its citizenry?

There silence is similar to that of The Women's League and many other feminist movements when it comes to how women are treated in Islamic countries.

It is these glaring inconsistencies that should show anyone with an IQ higher than a bowl of Cheerios that it is all about maintaining power and only about the issues when convenient to the cause.

The ACLU doesnt believe that gun ownership is a civil right. I dont believe the ACLU is worth sending my money too and I used to be a card carrying member.

I also think that people on the no fly list shouldnt be able to buy guns. Call me kooky.

The ACLU doesnt believe that gun ownership is a civil right. I dont believe the ACLU is worth sending my money too and I used to be a card carrying member.

I also think that people on the no fly list shouldnt be able to buy guns. Call me kooky.

What IF someone in power didn't like your "brand of kooky" for whatever inane reason and slapped you on that list, would you still feel the same when you got denied without having your RIGHT to due process and confronting your accuser(s) to PROVE your guilt of "whatever"? o_O

What IF someone in power didn't like your "brand of kooky" for whatever inane reason and slapped you on that list, would you still feel the same when you got denied without having your RIGHT to due process and confronting your accuser(s) to PROVE your guilt of "whatever"? o_O

What if pigs could fly? I have no problem with nut cases and those on the terrorist list from not buying guns and I'm a long time Republican and lifetime NRA member. Sometimes some people shouldnt buy guns and dont give me that "they'll ban you for being a free man " bubblegum.

What if pigs could fly? I have no problem with nut cases and those on the terrorist list from not buying guns and I'm a long time Republican and lifetime NRA member. Sometimes some people shouldnt buy guns and dont give me that "they'll ban you for being a free man " bubblegum.
That's just great. Until for some reason someone with the same name as yours ends up on it, and you have no way to get back off of it.
It took Representative Lewis YEARS to get off the No-Fly list.
And he's got way more inside clout than you or I ever thought of having.

And what if you needed help from your state's senator here in the PNW.

Can you imagine writing Maria Cantwell and asking her for help to get off the No-Fly list so you can have your gun rights restored?!?
WTF do you think she's going to do for you?

Take all the time/space you need,... I'll wait.

Theres not enough people on the no fly list to give a damn about now matter if you think the Illuminati is placing everyone who disagrees with the NWO on the list.

Theres not enough people on the no fly list to give a damn about now matter if you think the Illuminati is placing everyone who disagrees with the NWO on the list.
It's not about conspiracy crapola. This is about sitting Senators and members of the House of Representatives ending up on the No-Fly list. It really has happened and they really did have a LOT of trouble getting back off.
Including Ted Kennedy.
If it can happen to them it can happen to ANYONE.

Sorry. Lifelong Republican and lifetime NRA member . Insisting that EVERYONE should have the right to keep and bear arms no matter what is folly. Theres a small subsection of US citizens who do not warrant the trust . Am I supposed to give damn about a senator ? Theres a small subsection of people that shouldnt be trusted/allowed to own firearms. Terrorists on the no fly list.....even if it tips them off they are on the no fly list, a few felons, and a few other scumbags. Senators and crazy people included.

Sorry. Lifelong Republican and lifetime NRA member . Insisting that EVERYONE should have the right to keep and bear arms no matter what is folly. Theres a small subsection of US citizens who do not warrant the trust . Am I supposed to give damn about a senator ? Theres a small subsection of people that shouldnt be trusted/allowed to own firearms. Terrorists on the no fly list.....even if it tips them off they are on the no fly list, a few felons, and a few other scumbags. Senators and crazy people included.

Ohh, I get it now,... You're an advocate of jack-booted thugs that wear red instead of blue. Are you a fan of the Patriot Act too?

How about this,... Let's not take any citizens' rights away without due process. I have no problems with No-Fly/No-Buy as long as there's a legal, Due Process remedy to get back off should you get on by mistake, or because some over-zealous police chief somewhere doesn't like the cut-o-your jib. And let them pay the legal fees incurred should they screw up.

We don't remove people's constitutional rights without Due Process, and/or because people are on some secret list.
We promised not to have an SS or a Stasi when they wrote the DoI, remember?

Due process is whatever the congress and courts say it is. A couple of wack jobs, a few senators and some terrorists get delayed at transfer time. Boo f..ing hoo.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top