JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just read this article by John Lott, that had a bit of information I was completely unaware of:

All this also provides an additional reason for why using the "no-fly" list won't stop terrorists from buying guns. In any case, virtually everyone who is stopped from buying a gun is a false positive, a law-abiding citizen who should have been able to buy but was caught in the Kafkaesque type world that McClintock found himself in. It is something to consider as the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton keep pushing to use the "no-fly" for purchasing guns.
http://johnrlott.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-silliness-of-background-checks-very.html

Obama has now become our "Dean Wermer"... And has found a way to place
the Second amendment on.....

....:eek:Double Secret Probation:eek:

animal-house-horse1.jpg

The propaganda could get so bad that this Marxist/Comunistic GOV could start censoring the internet (gun sights or anti government) sites at will to include certain keywords (just like employers use on applications for applicants just sayin) to put people on it, without their knowledge.... I would not put it past them!!!:eek:

From the article of the OP

The solution is to commit perjury. (lie on an official document / to an official )

From McClintock's speech on Thursday, December 10th, 2015:
"While serving in the California state Senate a decade ago, I discovered suddenly I couldn't check into a flight. When I asked why, I was told I was on this government list. The experience was absolutely "Kafkaesque." My first reaction was to ask, 'Why am I on that list?' 'We can't tell you.' 'What are the criteria you use?' 'That's classified.' 'How can I get off this list?' 'You can't.' I soon discovered that another California state Senator had been placed on that list. A few months later US Senator Edward Kennedy found himself on the list. I at least had the office of sergeant-at-arms of the state Senate to work through, something an ordinary American would not. Even so it took months working through that office, with repeated petitions to the government to get my name removed from that list. And the farce of it all was that I was advised in the meantime just to fly under my middle name, which I did without incident . . . ."

They will overreach... they simply cannot help themselves. This is a good thing IMO. The more people see how many other aspects of life can be affected by a tyrannical government who usurp the traditional "let the voters decide" the better.

Just remind the ambivalent ones you run into that it's guns today and tomorrow we could be back to these. Word has it he thinks smart phones, i-tunes, and YouTube are hazards that need control.
gty_mayor_bloomberg_big_gulp_thg_130319_mn.jpg

Just remind the ambivalent ones you run into that it's guns today and tomorrow we could be back to these. Word has it he thinks smart phones, i-tunes, and YouTube are hazards that need control.
View attachment 268920
Wow!!!! First it was big Gulps, now his current focus is guns... Then he'll be onto smart phones....

I think he really wants to be God... Too bad he too will be held accountable before his creator...

I know where he will spend eternity.... Talk about global warming.... It'll be a bit toasty where he's headed...

Seems to me that if a law is passed that denies a constitutionally protected right due to being on a "list" it would also need to allow anyone to know or find out if they are on said "list". That would however, make the "no fly" list itself pretty much useless for it's stated purpose of stopping terrorist access to commercial air travel (like jihadists have a problem using a fake I.D).

They're simply using the "No Fly" list as a "Judas goat" to introduce a seperate National Firearm and Firearm Registry under the umbrella of the DHS rather than the ATF.

Last Edited:
How does one know if they are on a no fly list ??
I suppose only when you go to buy an airline ticket or a firearm. How come we don't hear anything from the ACLU on this -- arguably one of the most egregious violations the government has committed against its citizenry?

There silence is similar to that of The Women's League and many other feminist movements when it comes to how women are treated in Islamic countries.

It is these glaring inconsistencies that should show anyone with an IQ higher than a bowl of Cheerios that it is all about maintaining power and only about the issues when convenient to the cause.

Wow!!!! First it was big Gulps, now his current focus is guns... Then he'll be onto smart phones....

I think he really wants to be God... Too bad he too will be held accountable before his creator...

I know where he will spend eternity.... Talk about global warming.... It'll be a bit toasty where he's headed...

If the likes of Bloomy is God... I can't wait for "God" to die ASAFP!

How does one know if they are on a no fly list ??

You only find out when you attempt to excersise your Constituional right to travel freely, or buy a firearm.

Seems to me that if a law is passed that denies a constitutionally protected right due to being on a "list" it would also need to allow anyone to know or find out if they are on said "list". That would however, make the "no fly" list itself pretty much useless for it's stated purpose of stopping terrorist access to commercial air travel (like jihadists have a problem using a fake I.D).

They're simply using the "No Fly" list as a "Judas goat" to introduce a seperate National Firearm and Firearm Registry under the umbrella of the DHS rather than the ATF.

The "no-fly list" is based on "policy" and NOT the legislative process.

Great, a flight attendant on a power trip like the one who recently told a passenger to shut up or he'd have him arrested just because he complained about the service can now take away your constitutional rights with zero due process. Our government perpetuates idiocy at every turn.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top