JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well... Fast-Forward 7 months, and look where we are not... We DO have Dennis Richardson in the SOS office now. Anyone know the organizer of this petition? Curious if he might consider another effort.

True. Now we might actually get a fair count, instead of a "we went in the back room and 'randomly' picked a sample count and, well, you came soooo close. nice try, better luck next time".

Because this is an old thread. The petition is old news and all done.

Not necessarily true... I wrote the following to OFF the other day:
On another note, if you guys know the person who ran the "no more fake emergencies" petition drive a year or two, it would be interesting to know if they've considered trying again, since we now have a new Secretary or State that might watch over the petition verification process a bit more closely, and if "no more fake emergencies" were to pass, that might be the most important thing we could do to protect our rights as firearm owners.

And the reply from Kevin Starrett was:
Yes we know them. I am 99% sure they will be running it again.

So, here's to hoping for a revival of this petition, with a faster ramp in signatures, and a fair shot at a valid count of those signatures this time around. :)

As in, open a Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organization probe against the State of Oregon, the Crony Contractors, and the State Democratic Party. Trying to START the tag... I give the good stuff to you guys, my old crew at GunHub and RedState first. :)

Same needs to happen up here... I'm afraid Federal bayonets are the only things that can save us from those who tongue-bathe Soros's butthole clean after he takes a crap.

As in, open a Racketeer-Influenced and Corrupt Organization probe against the State of Oregon, the Crony Contractors, and the State Democratic Party.

Same needs to happen up here... I'm afraid Federal bayonets are the only things that can save us from those who tongue-bathe Soros's butthole clean after he takes a crap.
You forgot to mention that all that corruption can be traced back to Soros and Bloomberg monies...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top