JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too many heads in the sand to save gun rights.

Too many gun owners "already have theirs" and dont pay attention or support red flags and age restrictions, etc.
Too many manufactures are too worried about the bottom line here and now... nevermind that when civilian sales drop off sharply, their stock prices do as well...
NRA is too busy bubbleguming to do anything... they dont need to really lobby anything on the federal level right now, they should be doing more int he states and leading the charge on BOYCOTTING businesses, etc who are actively anti gun and those that forbid lawful carry in their stores, etc.

Not enough are on the same page. This disorganization will be the end for us. Especially now that taking down the 2A has become a major symptom of Trump Derangement Syndrome... the nuts are out in force and have funding and publicity for eternity.

God help us.

It kinda blows my mind that one year ago I though this sort of legislation would help us, look at the country now. Missed that one by a mile...
Yeah the part about backfiring I think you had correctly. They would love to not only take away guns from the common people but also the police in general. This is why they'll never get the guns. They will, in fact, have to shoot us to get them. No other way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top