JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to trade in your garbage olights and other airsoft quality lights for something bomb proof at a great price.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
My olight is my nice light, I'm just curious what makes it garbage? It does everything I want it to when I need it to. I don't mind spending more money but only if it does something better than what I have. I'm looking at their stuff and it looks real nice but don't see how it will outperform my current. Heck, my rechargeable Coast light is freaking great, maybe it's like scopes, you don't know until you know with gooder (intentional) quality.

My olight is my nice light, I'm just curious what makes it garbage? It does everything I want it to when I need it to. I don't mind spending more money but only if it does something better than what I have. I'm looking at their stuff and it looks real nice but don't see how it will outperform my current. Heck, my rechargeable Coast light is freaking great, maybe it's like scopes, you don't know until you know with gooder (intentional) quality.
Everyone starts out somewhere. Candela output, build quality, durability, made in the us, and not gonna blow up are a few to list.

Time to trade in your garbage olights and other airsoft quality lights for something bomb proof at a great price.

My attention was lost in the middle of all the NO, you can NOT

It's obvious to differentiate between those who see guns as toys that turn money into noise and those who see them as serious tools for very serious situations.

Great deal from Cloud Defensive.

The price of an OWL is just a little less than the new Ruger 9 max or about the same as a closeout Glock 43. Sure it's 100 bucks off if I mail in my Olight, but I also paid close to that for my Olight, so it's not a deal to me. I guess if I was paid law enforcement or worried about sustained combat conditions occurring in the US the cost for this (advertised) build quality would make sense, but I'm not.

Last Edited:
I have a low $$$ impact flashlight fetish.
I have never plunked down for a NIB , full retail surefire, but I own a few used.
I have bought maybe 10 different streamlights, almost all brand new at full price . I can see buying one of these cloud whatevers . I'd be sending in some $10 pawnshop light for my $100 off tho.

These guys are the best

5A6FE15A-3A34-4447-BC8D-24E69FB81F94.png

Stupid great lights..... Brighter than anything I've ever seen. I love the fact that I can mount it flush with the muzzle if I want, as it's durable enough to take it.

For the whole setup, it's a great deal. Hope to see many more in the wild.
20210730_172359.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top