JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh goodness gracious Jamie6.5, are you a birther?
To some extent yes. I am also a "college transcripter." And a "student loaner."
I have seen a e-photocopy of a birth certificate for him from elsewhere.
Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
We also know he applied for student assistance based on being a foreign citizen.
So there is considerable evidence that he attended college with financials based on being a foreign student.
He and the Democratic machine expended thousand of hours and untold $$$ suppressing all of that information.

WHY? What is being hidden?
Do you realize the precedent that will be set if it comes out after his term that he wasn't born on American soil?

You step up and ask to be put in the fishbowl, you should be just as subject to the scrutiny everyone that has come before you has.
The press gave him a pass because he was their candidate of choice.

If you can't recognize that, I feel as sorry for you as I do for the rest of the dupes that voted for him.

To some extent yes. I am also a "college transcripter." And a "student loaner."
I have seen a e-photocopy of a birth certificate for him from elsewhere.
Is this really smoking gun of Obama's Kenyan birth?
We also know he applied for student assistance based on being a foreign citizen.
So there is considerable evidence that he attended college with financials based on being a foreign student.
He and the Democratic machine expended thousand of hours and untold $$$ suppressing all of that information.

WHY? What is being hidden?
Do you realize the precedent that will be set if it comes out after his term that he wasn't born on American soil?

You step up and ask to be put in the fishbowl, you should be just as subject to the scrutiny everyone that has come before you has.
The press gave him a pass because he was their candidate of choice.

If you can't recognize that, I feel as sorry for you as I do for the rest of the dupes that voted for him.

Oh yeah! The state of Hawaii and the Hawaiian newspapers who reported his birth are all part of a giant conspiracy! Anyone Who beliefs that crap needs to get a life! By the way, don't call me a dupe! People who go along with that asinine theory are the real dupes! :s0131:

Oh yeah! The state of Hawaii and the Hawaiian newspapers who reported his birth are all part of a giant conspiracy! Anyone Who beliefs that crap needs to get a life! By the way, don't call me a dupe! People who go along with that asinine theory are the real dupes! :s0131:
So when did he lie? When he applied for the student assistance? Or when he ran for office?

Either way he lied. And you obviously voted for him,...
So who's the dupe again?

There is absolutely NO evidence that Obama ever applied for student assistance as a foreign student. As far as his so called birth certificate from Kenya that has been PROVEN to be a forgery. All those baseless charges were fabricated to try and disqualify him from running for president by people who I suspect are probably racists. . You really need to do more research instead of repeating what other ditto heads say. :s0131:

And if empathy for an unborn baby or someone on death row causes you to make a decision based on that, that's your choice.

Not based on empathy but with my thought, wisdom, knowledge and my feelings would be included in my decissions.

You took the time elsewhere to explain your feelings about pro-choice candidates and I respect that.

Please explain? Or show my post please.

Thanks

I am not a "birther" But I don't understand why Obama wouldn't deal with the issues of him being a citizen or not and be done with it.

Waaaay too many people are not sure about it. I would show my proof if needed. It seems like he is hiding. My .2

And if he is illegal he should not be able to vote!!!! Or be our President!!!! :D

Well apparently someone told the Associated Press he was Kenyan born:
http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

No doubt someone from his campaign. Where else would they get the idea?

AP declares Obama "Kenyan-Born"! « The Post & Email (Old version)...the site has moved to www.thepostemail.com

That must have been when the conspiracy started eh? Back in 2004.
Then he stated it again during the Keyes-Obama debate on Oct 21 2004. You can check the C-span archives if you want. It's there, but he claims he responded flippantly or some such drivel.

I boils down to trust. Trust of the media. You trust the media about him, and I don't.

You took the time elsewhere to explain your feelings about pro-choice candidates and I respect that.

Please explain? Or show my post please.
Thanks
In the gubernatorial thread.
You stated pretty clearly that you can't support Dudley because he condones murder, stating you shouldn't have voted for him because he's pro-choice.

In the gubernatorial thread.
You stated pretty clearly that you can't support Dudley because he condones murder, stating you shouldn't have voted for him because he's pro-choice.

OK. You are right sir. I do not stand by pro-choice. I stand by pro-life. And I indeed did not vote for Dudley but for Greg Kord.

But the reason i voted for Kord over Dudley is because I believe in what Kord "says" he believes in. One of the things is right to life for the babies.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

AP declares Obama “Kenyan-Born”! « The Post & Email (Old version)…the site has moved to www.thepostemail.com

That must have been when the conspiracy started eh? Back in 2004.
Then he stated it again during the Keyes-Obama debate on Oct 21 2004. You can check the C-span archives if you want. It's there, but he claims he responded flippantly or some such drivel.

I boils down to trust. Trust of the media. You trust the media about him, and I don't.

BTW... Thanks for this information. Make a person say hhhmmm...?

BTW... Thanks for this information. Make a person say hhhmmm...?

I'm not here to insult anyone but the subject of Obama not being a US citizen ranks right up there with the conspiracy theory that we never really landed on the moon, that it was all done on a Hollywood stage! The state of Hawaii has shown the press and many others a copy of Obama's birth certificate. None of the sources that you linked to are reliable in any way. The Sunday Standard is a Kenyan newspaper. Now there's a reliable source! :s0131: I just don't understand how an educated person could fall for such crap! I was not fond of President Bush, but I certainly saw through the BS conspiracy that the Bush administration either knew about or actually had a part in 9/11.

Don't you think that the Secret Service and the FBI investigates anyone who is going to run for president? Let it go and get on with your lives. The story is BS and nothing more!

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

AP declares Obama "Kenyan-Born"! « The Post & Email (Old version)...the site has moved to www.thepostemail.com

False. That wasn't written by the AP. The "Kenyan-Born" was inserted when the article was printed in a local Kenyan paper.

snopes.com: AP Reports Obama as 'Kenyan-Born'

The original article is also on the Seattle Times, without those words.

<broken link removed>

Edited to add: can't believe I'm arguing with a birther. What next? Truthers?

Maybe the People of the United States will address the many issues and impacts of illegals even if the Federal Gov want.

<broken link removed>

A start?

I bet we all would be amazed at the number of illegals that vote. A million or more I bet'cha.

Immigration laws of MEXICO, notice #4.

Comment from Gekko 32 from <broken link removed>

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long
they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office

6. Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no
food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs.
Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at
least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted.
Certain parcels, including waterfront property, are reserved for
citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may have no protests, no demonstrations, no waving of a
foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or
his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively
hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be
arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?....

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO!!!

But the USA lets them vote here?

WOW!!! Estimated 8 to 12 Million possible illegal voters!

Little to stop illegal aliens from voting - Washington Times

Come on Father of four! Your title reeks of yellow journalism! Did you read the article? The quotes from the DC based Center For Immigration Studies are..."Evidence suggests very few illegal aliens vote, but it's certainly not zero." Another of their statements says..."Illegal aliens don't come here to vote, and would generally avoid doing so."

Your post title makes it seem that every illegal in the country is going to vote! Most illegals keep a very low profile so that they won't be caught. Voting illegally is not keeping a low profile. :s0131:

Look I'm 40 years old. Ever sence I can remember (I guess the Ronald Regan years) there has been problems with voter fraud. (Illegals voting, dead people somehow voting..etc.) I believe there has probably been millions of illegal votes that have been counted. If we dont fix it now..then when?

It would be fair to say that some maybe alot of illegal are becoming brave. They picket, go on demonstrations, go on talk shows, news programs ... all kinds of things. They..alot know they have a real chance of staying here instead of being deported. They believe it is their country. They believe we should give them equal rights since they work here and get benefits from being here.

They (Alot) are not worried about being illegal here. The way they are treated here why should they. They are taken care of. And dont be fooled, they get to vote.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top