JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Read the whole thing.
Two a$$holes living too close together. The Highlander principle tells us that this situation must result in conflict.

q74gjfglqs.jpg

With po18guy here. This sure as hell "sounds" really bad but, with the anti Cop slant the "news" tends to put on everything? At this point if any of the legacy news tells me it will get dark at night I tend to look for a second source.
That they could not only not get an indictment but that they took him back to work? Really makes me wonder, is this as bad as it sounds or is there "the rest of the story" out there still???

With po18guy here. This sure as hell "sounds" really bad but, with the anti Cop slant the "news" tends to put on everything? At this point if any of the legacy news tells me it will get dark at night I tend to look for a second source.
That they could not only not get an indictment but that they took him back to work? Really makes me wonder, is this as bad as it sounds or is there "the rest of the story" out there still???
Why shouldn't he get a career reset? Haven't you ever played rock/paper/scissors before??? It's always best 2 out of 3!

:s0140:

I was leaning toward the victim until the article finally divulged that the victim had meth in his system and on his person. I'm not defending the DEA here, but it sounds like this was trouble brewing for quite some time and there is now one less crack head in the world.

-E-

Brewer was leaving the property. A bit crazy? Sure, but I expect our LEOs to be able to manage their feelings and attitudes as well as following the use-of-force doctrines that every agency teaches. I don't see any self defense in this situation at all. 5.56 vs a rock? No

That said, the DEA management has been all wrong through this. Yes Poole is an active agent but he was off duty and to me he was not acting in his official capacity, but as a private citizen. The DEA seemingly had no official standing to shout "I am in charge here". The fact that the prosecutor and the sheriff's department have clammed up to me reads as they have been threatened by the DEA to say nothing. I am no expert here, just someone who reads the article as stated. Between the FBI, the DOJ and the DEA and their track records, I give them little belief.

A rock can be a serious weapon. DEA agent claimed trespasser was charging him with a rock and yelling he was going to kill him. Rocks big enough to be a useful hand-held weapons don't evaporate when dropped. So there was no rock. However I'd consider the charge alone a good enough case for self defense if it was real rather than made up. The imaginary rock, makes it obvious DEA agent was lying, unfortunately, leading automatically to suspicions about the charge.

Was the first bullet wound in trespasser's front or back? They don't tell us. Was position of body consistent with a forward charge at time of shooting? If DEA took over crime scene they could have changed position of body or avoided collecting evidence on that. But they couldn't as easily change the autopsy or find a suitable rock if none were handy in the field.

A rock can be a serious weapon. DEA agent claimed trespasser was charging him with a rock and yelling he was going to kill him. Rocks big enough to be a useful hand-held weapons don't evaporate when dropped. So there was no rock. However I'd consider the charge alone a good enough case for self defense if it was real rather than made up. The imaginary rock, makes it obvious DEA agent was lying, unfortunately, leading automatically to suspicions about the charge.

Was the first bullet wound in trespasser's front or back? They don't tell us. Was position of body consistent with a forward charge at time of shooting? If DEA took over crime scene they could have changed position of body or avoided collecting evidence on that. But they couldn't as easily change the autopsy or find a suitable rock if none were handy in the field.
Irregardless of anything... the man was leaving his property and did not make any threat, brandish a rock (if it even existed), or "charge him" (in question) until the off duty DEA agent advanced from the front of his home across his property to confront him nearly 200yrds away (near his property line)... while still in the process of leaving.

From the sounds of it he had already instructed him to leave, he complied and was on his way, then the second confrontation was intigated by the DEA-tard interrupting his departure.

Irregardless of anything... the man was leaving his property and did not make any threat, brandish a rock (if it even existed), or "charge him" (in question) until the off duty DEA agent advanced from the front of his home across his property to confront him nearly 200yrds away (near his property line)... while still in the process of leaving.

From the sounds of it he had already instructed him to leave, he complied and was on his way, then the second confrontation was intigated by the DEA-tard interrupting his departure.
We have zero way to know any of this. Unless more has "come to light", what we have is legacy news telling us this is what happened. The same legacy news that has such a stellar reputation for lying. I suspect them not being able to get an indictment and him getting his job back says we are FAR from being told the "truth" here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top