JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Charter Memberships will be available until midnight tonight. After this time we will never offer the Charter Membership again.

I am not going to say charter members get more chicks... But we all know it is true!

Plus if you have that tag next to your name people might actually think you know what you are talking about...

INTERNET WIN!

Plus word on the street is someone is going to build a better Charter label, but they are too lazy ATM.

long story short, get it while you can..... this site is going to be BIG!

I am not going to say charter members get more chicks... But we all know it is true!

Plus if you have that tag next to your name people might actually think you know what you are talking about...

INTERNET WIN!

Plus word on the street is someone is going to build a better Charter label, but they are too lazy ATM.

long story short, get it while you can..... this site is going to be BIG!

When are you going to send some my way then??? :s0155:

35 Bucks:huh: Thats all you donated:huh:

GET OUT YOUR WALLETS MEN... SUPPORT THIS SITE...

Simply paying the "minimums" to be considered "elite" isnt going to cut it! If there are people in Africa willing to send money to OBAMA for his Campaign.. in an election they cant even vote in.... YOU can SURELY spend a couple extra bucks supporting a cause that ensures are freedoms are NOT infringed!

NO AR or AK for yoU!!!!:D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads