JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
9f18fd99c0fec2e2b93fbeeb16afbacd.jpg

Patriot,

46f567f1409270583071e129d9e3f859.jpg I've got great news...

The United States Navy has decided not to press charges against Lieutenant Commander (LCDR) Timothy White for using his sidearm against Mohammed Abdulazeez – the terrorist who opened fire at a recruiting station and reserve training center in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

But while it appears that Navy leadership is correctly siding with the natural right to defense over the foolish anti-gun mandates imposed at military workplaces, the sad reality is: "Gun-Free Zones" are still endangering our men and women in uniform each and every day.

This is why I'm urging you once again to add your name to our petition – Tell your U.S. Representative and Senators to end "Gun-Free Zones" and protect our service members.

Per the Constitution, the Navy is subject to the United States Congress, so urging members into action on this is exactly what we need to be doing right now... we must not let up!

You and I must push end "Gun-Free Zones" – which are nothing more than "Free-Fire Zones" for killers and terrorists – until we see that the laws and policies that prop them up are destroyed.

So, take action now and help Special Operations Speaks flood congressional offices with petitions.

And don't forget to call legislators directly on this issue at (202) 224-3121.

The U.S. Navy is siding with right, now Congress must do the same!

For the Republic,

dd4575f938e6e7e57b5ec9eb31aea8f2.jpg
Colonel Richard F. Brauer Jr. USAF, (Ret.)

i bet the only reason is they would have faced some serious public backlash for charging him, but good for him it was the right thing to do.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure that his career just came to a screeching halt! To bad, he would be at the top of my list as senior officer material!:(

i bet the only reason is they would have faced some serious public backlash for charging him, but good for him it was the right thing to do.
I agree. If they could have charged him without a huge backlash, they certainly would have. No good deed goes unpunished.

It is a sad state of the world that a government would ban members of the military from being armed, much less even contemplate punishing a member of the military for defending themselves against an attacker.:rolleyes:

I agree. If they could have charged him without a huge backlash, they certainly would have. No good deed goes unpunished.

It is a sad state of the world that a government would ban members of the military from being armed, much less even contemplate punishing a member of the military for defending themselves against an attacker.:rolleyes:

While in the Hanoi Hilton Admiral Stockdale said the hardest thing to work around was junior officers that could not think on their own. Cdr. White seems to be an officer capable of thinking on his own. No place in today's military for that type of an individual. Right at a time when we need a military full of that type of an officer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top