JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I talked to CCWSafe, it seems if your a non-resident with a CCW that has reciprocity that would cover you... I'll probably ask twice.

I'd like to know what the administrative law judge did with the WA Insurance Commissioner's citation against ACLDN. I watched the state senate Law and Justice Committee hearing a few weeks ago where the ACLDN said they were supposed to get the ALJ's ruling that following Friday. Maybe the lack of an update on the ACLDN website is a bad sign.

This is what I received from USCCA on March 23, 2021:

Current members NOT residing in NY, NJ, and WA, but travel there, are they still covered in those states? At this time, our policy states coverage in all 50 states. This remains true until we are told otherwise.

We offer a gun owners plan both in and outside of Washington residency for our personal legal plan members www.MrRonSchmidt.com With this plan you can then add on this supplement even in WA gunowner.TheLGuy.com

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top