JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
just looked at a facebook posting by jesse ventura (I know I know) linked me to a video from the today show on msn, said feds confirmed, 4 handguns only used "assault rifle" left in trunk. so far no widespread coverage from the media wouldnt expect it either. will try to post the video for you non searchers.

Just saw that myself, my bad nothing to see here, move along. I should have known when I looked here the forums were not blowing up.

I agree lots of strange things with this, not to stir the pot but I honestly hadnt seen this video before, so when they said the feds confirmed only 4 handguns used am I to believe the federal investigators confused 4 handguns for a specific ar. Another thing that is strange is why all the sudden this video is popping up all over the place....now

I agree lots of strange things with this, not to stir the pot but I honestly hadnt seen this video before, so when they said the feds confirmed only 4 handguns used am I to believe the federal investigators confused 4 handguns for a specific ar. Another thing that is strange is why all the sudden this video is popping up all over the place....now
The video has been circulating for weeks.

<broken link removed>

Or maybe not. Until we see the actual evidence there will still be doubts.

You mean "until each and every person who believes in conspiracy theories has an epiphany of reason, there will be doubts."

Sorry, there are still people who doubt that Obama was born in the USA (including quite a few on this forum) - in spite of multiple releases of his birth certificate, and verification from the director of the Hawaii Department of Health Vital Records and the (Republican) governor of Hawaii that they had personally seen the original birth certificate in state archives. To say "there will still be doubts" is like the stupid-*** reporters who ask horrendously leading questions, then append "But I'm only asking questions..."

I'm not sure what "actual evidence" the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists would accept... If video surveillance was released, they'd claim it was edited or faked. If a suicide letter was found, they'd claim it was planted. If every single person who was in the school at the time publicly released matching (but differently-worded) statements, they'd claim they were in on the conspiracy.

Sorry, but unless the conspiracy theorists can provide proof of the conspiracy, I will disclaim them out of hand. The burden is not on those who espouse the reasonable answer - the burden is on those who espouse the UNreasonable hypothesis. The burden of those who claim "government conspiracy" is on them to prove the conspiracy.

2 handguns and one Ar and one 12 guage shotgun. Their report does not say teh ar was "used" in the assault. AM I missing something here?
No, they didn't say what was used, they did say the AR-15 was found in the school and that was a Saiga-12 found in the trunk for the idiots watching the video who can't tell the difference. despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation

If the ME is to be believed, the AR was used. So let's drop it until there is any real evidence to the contrary.

No, they didn't say what was used, they did say the AR-15 was found in the school and that was a Saiga-12 found in the trunk for the idiots watching the video who can't tell the difference. despp: ** UPDATE ** State Police Identify Weapons in Sandy Hook Investigation

If the ME is to be believed, the AR was used. So let's drop it until there is any real evidence to the contrary.

Drop it? Evidence to the contrary? To the contrary of what? The investigation has released no pertinent facts since the first day or two. Obviously by now they know whether the AR was used. They know a lot of things they haven't released. The investigation continues to stonewall the public. Why? What justification do they have for continuing the secrecy? It's not like there's any doubt who did the shooting. Could it be that we need to get an "assault" weapons ban in place before we announce that the AR was not used - hadn't been fired? The public is entitled to the facts as they are now known. Major public policy decisions are being made without these crucial facts. Our legal system is designed around open and free communication. America has always distrusted secrecy in government. Why the surprise that there are conspiracy theories?

You mean "until each and every person who believes in conspiracy theories has an epiphany of reason, there will be doubts."

Sorry, there are still people who doubt that Obama was born in the USA (including quite a few on this forum) - in spite of multiple releases of his birth certificate, and verification from the director of the Hawaii Department of Health Vital Records and the (Republican) governor of Hawaii that they had personally seen the original birth certificate in state archives. To say "there will still be doubts" is like the stupid-*** reporters who ask horrendously leading questions, then append "But I'm only asking questions..."

I'm not sure what "actual evidence" the Sandy Hook conspiracy theorists would accept... If video surveillance was released, they'd claim it was edited or faked. If a suicide letter was found, they'd claim it was planted. If every single person who was in the school at the time publicly released matching (but differently-worded) statements, they'd claim they were in on the conspiracy.

Sorry, but unless the conspiracy theorists can provide proof of the conspiracy, I will disclaim them out of hand. The burden is not on those who espouse the reasonable answer - the burden is on those who espouse the UNreasonable hypothesis. The burden of those who claim "government conspiracy" is on them to prove the conspiracy.

Well if it wasn't for a few people believing in conspiracies,then all would just fall in line with what the gubment wants you to.
That would be great then huh?

I don't see how anyone can believe anything about Sandy Hook when the stories have changed about 100 times.
That was the first week.

Drop it? Evidence to the contrary? To the contrary of what? The investigation has released no pertinent facts since the first day or two. Obviously by now they know whether the AR was used. They know a lot of things they haven't released. The investigation continues to stonewall the public. Why? What justification do they have for continuing the secrecy? It's not like there's any doubt who did the shooting. Could it be that we need to get an "assault" weapons ban in place before we announce that the AR was not used - hadn't been fired? The public is entitled to the facts as they are now known. Major public policy decisions are being made without these crucial facts. Our legal system is designed around open and free communication. America has always distrusted secrecy in government. Why the surprise that there are conspiracy theories?

They haven't released the report on the Clackamas shooting either and the best ETA they can give is "early 2013". Investigations take time, it only happened a month ago. I agree that policy decisions are being fast tracked but that's because the politicians know that the longer they wait the less support for rights violations they'll get. New York has already stepped on it's you-know-what in a major way by implementing a law that makes police non exempt from using hi cap magazines. Talk about looking foolish.

Be that as it may based on the absolutely abysmal coverage exhibited by the MSM at Newtown is there any doubt as to why there are so many conspiracy theories? Why there aren't more unemployed news directors at CNN, FOX, NBC, etc is a major mystery to me.

I heard a report on the radio a couple days ago. It was a press release directly from the investigating agency (Sandy Hook PD). It claimed the weapons actually used/carried inside the school were a AR15, and two pistols, a Glock and I believe a Sig but I dont recall the second pistol type for sure.
That puts that issue to rest for me.

I heard a report on the radio a couple days ago. It was a press release directly from the investigating agency (Sandy Hook PD). It claimed the weapons actually used/carried inside the school were a AR15, and two pistols, a Glock and I believe a Sig but I dont recall the second pistol type for sure.
That puts that issue to rest for me.

Yep a Glock 10mm and a Sig P226

Yep a Glock 10mm and a Sig P226

So when can I expect my P229 to double in price? Can't we give it the same publicity as the AR or should we stop pointing a finger at these "evil" pieces of metal and take a closer look at the young monster committing these acts of terror in gun free zones?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top