JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Neat video, but I didn't care for the "These guns could murder a lot of people" or whatever it was that he said. And he clearly doesn't know what a "dirty bomb" is. I always enjoy a good night shoot clip though.

Full auto fun available for anyone with a little $. Definitely a good time for any gun enthusiast.

Seriously recommend SBMG shoot to anyone that hasn't been.

The comments by the vice guy are bad in some instances,not any worse than I've heard from random people not in the gun community though. However the overall take is positive and given Vice's audience I'd say the video is good.

Full auto fun available for anyone with a little $. Definitely a good time for any gun enthusiast.

Not just full-auto either. I went in 2012. Felt the $30 I spent to shoot three rounds through the .50 cal was definitely worth it. Managed to take the right-rear hub off the target car down range. And I got to see the tank that was there fire its main gun...once...before it broke the firing pin. But yes, shooting a full auto SKS in .308 (I think that's what the guy said it was) was a total hoot! Couldn't see nuthin' through the muzzle flash!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top