JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to BiMart to get some 45 for my little Para (It doesn't like my SWC reloads). There was no 45 to be found. Checked 2 other BiMarts and no luck. Went to a Big 5 and found a Winchester 100 pack for $43 (Ouch).

Is there some kind of run going on with 45?

Ive run into the same deal between Newport and Lincoln city. Its hit or miss. Im convinced there is one guy out there hoarding .45 ammo. Atleast he is nice enough to leave the overpriced 100 packs behind.

the local ACE hardware has piles of it. Did Bi Mart have a sale recently? Or has one of the Loons got loose again and is out filling up another credit card?

Bi-mart just had a sale on .45 stuff. Mostly they carry the Blazer Brass. It was just on sale for 18.99? a box! I bought about six boxes of it and it seems to shoot really well. But I also picked up a case(500) of Winchester white box 230gr FMJ for $165.00 at the Rickreall gun show.

I sooooo miss the $10/box days. My Para 14-45 will chew up my reloads all day long and not complain. My little Para LDA only eats factory (Carry guns should have factory anyway for legal reasons)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top