JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
I like this gun, but if I want to expand my collection in other areas, sacrifices must be made.

This is a very clean 1944 Longbranch No. 4 Mk. I* rifle in .303 British. In excellent shape. I will let the photos describe the gun. If you need more specific photos, please ask.

Comes with sling, canvas case, and blade bayonet with scabbard and frog. Also comes with 146 rounds of PPU brass cases reloadable .303 ammo. I will also throw in any brass I can find.

I am asking $1100 for the package. Not wanting to split this up at the moment. Open to trades or partial trades for US property marked .22 rifles, a shooter grade M1 Garand, or a factory sporter 1903 Springfield.

Transaction to take place in Lebanon/Albany area. Transfer fees are on the buyer. If trading, we each cover our own fees.

DB79FD6E-740D-43E2-9F05-E7F87633F3B1.jpeg AC57A57A-B3EE-4F1A-BF21-2F95A18A1568.jpeg 5051A751-7824-46B7-B457-EEF29945CE3B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I found an additional 50 rounds of surplus ammo. Not sure I'd shoot it, but it's a bandolier and ten clips if nothing else…

Cash price drop to $1050, trade value $1100.

Trade options considered, the worst I will say is no thank you.

Last Edited:
Bumping this zombie back up the list. I would be interested in trades for a CZ-75 pistol with a rail. There may be a few less round now, I have probably shot this since it's last bump up the pages. So let's drop the price to $900 for everything or trade…

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.