JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Unfortunately Bubba got the the original stock with a hacksaw, so the buttstock and... well, maybe half the forend are still there. No handguard, barrel bands, etc... So, I stuck it in a decent synthetic stock and decided to take it hunting, which I did exactly zero times. It's been out to the range a few times, and it's fun, but it sits most of the time, so selling it to someone who wants to take it out more than I do.

Shoots well, handles nice in the new stock, and comes with 240 rounds of factory loaded non-corrosive new production ammo.

Looking for $400 at a Vancouver FFL

Please PM if interested

92791D80-64E3-46F4-AD9A-2F816B1A7F02.jpeg FF74A352-A870-4EE7-9E18-C467A86CFEDF.jpeg

The good news is that the barrel does not look to be cut or modified but it's going to take about $300 to bring it back to original No4 Mk1 configuration.

If someone had a pmr30 or cmr30 they could probably talk me into a trade, and depending on what was offered I might be able to add some cash.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.