JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great. The only provision of the 2nd amendment is so that states can keep an armed National Guard... which these days is just a subdivision of the US Army.

Sounds legit.

I think they need an assisted face palm with a 2x4. That is just utterly redonkuless!!!!!!!!! Bloddy bubblegumtards!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRR I dont think my cookies can take much more iceing!!!!!!!

More propaganda to get more people away from the true meanings!!!!

We all know that like the Fed Gov, schools are corrupt from the leftard R-peegressives teaching their communist ways, rewriting history, turning family values into their cesspool they call science, political morality and last but not least "social justice".
How to destroy a free country in less than a generation or 2. They are proud of this as an accomplishment. Sick and mentally disturbed.

Schools are trying to teach our kids to be pacifist!!! They want to push their liberal ideas on them so they come out of school AS liberals.
We were really involved with what our 2 kids were learning and had many "discussions" with school officials over the years, it's like they have an agenda, like in politics!!!
For those who still have young ones in school, please talk to them about what is being taught. You might be surprised at what you learn.

Schools are trying to teach our kids to be pacifist!!! They want to push their liberal ideas on them so they come out of school AS liberals.
We were really involved with what our 2 kids were learning and had many "discussions" with school officials over the years, it's like they have an agenda, like in politics!!!
For those who still have young ones in school, please talk to them about what is being taught. You might be surprised at what you learn.

"Pacifist" is just a PC way of saying "victim".

In the BoR, are the plural "people" described in the 2nd different from the plural "people" specifically described in the 1st, 4th, 9th and 10th (where the "state is mentioned separately), or much less the individuals singularly described as "owner" (3rd), "person" (5th) "accused" (6th) and implied in the 7th and 8th amendments?

Anyone with an ounce of intellectual honesty coursing through their veins would be able to say "no, they are all the same individual".

And then.... there are the 44 state constitutions that all state an individual right: <broken link removed>

Oregon 1857: "The people shall have the right to bear arms for the defence of themselves, and the State, but the Military shall be kept in strict subordination to the civil power."

Washington 1889: "The right of the individual citizen to bear arms in defense of himself, or the state, shall not be impaired, but nothing in this section shall be construed as authorizing individuals or corporations to organize, maintain or employ an armed body of men."

you guys are too easy to rile up. Even if it were true, which I doubt it is. One middle school teacher 'going rouge' is not evidence of a greater communist plot to make your children in pacifists. There are checks in place to correct a teacher giving out bogus information.

Get a grip.

"&#8206;A general State education is a mere contrivance for moulding people to be exactly like one another; and as the mould in which it casts them is that which pleases the dominant power in the government, whether this be a monarch, an aristocracy, or a majority of the existing generation; in proportion as it is efficient and successful, it establishes a despotism over the mind, leading by a natural tendency to one over the body."

&#8213; John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

you guys are too easy to rile up. Even if it were true, which I doubt it is. One middle school teacher 'going rouge' is not evidence of a greater communist plot to make your children in pacifists. There are checks in place to correct a teacher giving out bogus information.

Get a grip.

Case after case after case after case after case prove you are wrong. There is a definite and pervasive agenda to dumb down the electorate and turn us into a nation of collective thinkers vs. individual thinkers; public education is part of this. Its been going on for decades which is one reason we decided for my wife to give up her substantial income in the late 90s to homeschool our three kids.

When the teachers themselves are a product of this system, they don't even realize that they are willing facilitators.

Keith

Get a grip.

What are the checks in place Please enlighten us we are just giddy to hear this. Rubber Rooms don't count.

"Pacifist" is just a PC way of saying "victim".

Didn't mean to be PC at all, to me Pacifist" means to lay down & let anyone do anything they want to you and it is ok because fighting and making a stand is so, like, childish...
My kids will kick *** & take names if the situation arises, just like their old man. I like to joke around & have fun like the next guy, but when the time comes, (as UFC ring anouncer Bruce Buffer says) "it's time"!!!

Get a grip.

Oh yeah? Just like criminals will follow the gun laws we have to abide by. I call BS on ya.

There are checks in place to correct a teacher giving out bogus information.

eb6.jpg

Get a grip.

Oh it's quite widespread, and even in college my government professor began to persecute me and gave a B for the course when I had earned an A.. this, after I spoke up to counter the exact same BS we are discussing in this thread.. this was early 1980s so it's nothing new, just hoplophobe-libtard "useful idiots" (Lenin called them that) who don't realize the minute this nation finally falls they will be the first ones the tyrannical government will put against the wall

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top