JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I have said, time and time again, the Second Amendment is not about guns - it is about "arms", whether the "arm" be a club, a gun, a grenade, cannon, tank or whatever the government has/uses/etc., that is what a civilian has a right to posses and "bear".

bear1
ber/
verb
  1. 1.
    (of a person) carry.
    "he was bearing a tray of brimming glasses"
    synonyms: carry, bring, transport, move, convey, take, fetch, deliver,tote, lug
    "I come bearing gifts"

bear....

42611310430e46063d0722f77137273c.jpg

I think behind the doors of your home, you should be able to do whatever you want as long as it isn't hurting someone else.

Answer your door with whatever you like in your hand. Though....be mindful that in doing so it might cause ALARM to some. Perhaps, it's better to have your means of defense out of sight, though still available? At least until you decide that it's safe (safer) to de-escalate. Yup...there are many a times when I've gone to the door with my handgun (you decide when). Though, it's out of direct view of my "potential adversary." Could you imagine if my means of defense were on "display" and it was the police knocking at the door? OMG! Things could/would probably go quickly down hill at that point.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top