JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What's most amazing to me is his campaign video- shot on an Iphone by a family member. He watched the election results sitting in his living room eating pizza with his kids and grandkids, and defeated the second most powerful democrat in the state. Incredible. . .

"I'd buy that for a dollar ". Rather have a man for the people than someone representing themselves. Even if he is corruptible, he has years of baby steps to equal what's going on now. "I could get away with that"?!

A wise old Texas cowboy I met in the service, once told me about a corrupt local politician who beat the incumbent based one the private jet he bought with dirty money. The new guy ended up with 2 jets.

PS: I've met a lot of soft spoken big brains in TX, MS and OK. The first of many red pills from growing up in LA. Talked myself out of a scholarship from Indiana. Indiana. Rirrrght.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top