JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
man, the dudes i knew from NJ back in the day would have planted a gun on their neighbor, snitched on them, collected the $1g and then robbed the neighbor's house while they were locked up

Reminds me of a famous street term "snitches get stitches"

My neighbor rats me out for trying to protect my family in a dangerous place. He better hope i don't get out.

Of course I would never live in a commie state like that. Cali, NJ, NY,illinois, etc

As the 1%er's say "Snitches Are A Dying Breed". Even the dumbest guy in the world will eventually figure out who snitched them off, and most snitches either can't keep their mouths shut, or think they are doing God's work and brag to everyone that will listen. Let the games begin.

I can see this eventually turning into something used by Obummer when he try gets to his ultimate hidden agenda.

Start spreading dis-information now, nope I do not ahve any sold all of the evil scarry things, never know when one could turn on me in my sleep.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top