JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Poor kid is right. But he was told 3-4 times not to mess with the hatch. Consequences of being a know it all teen. Teens (most) have no respect for the wisdom of their elders and sometimes there is a terrible price to pay for that choice.

I hope the transport company has no liability in this, they should not.

Modern parenting produces kids who don't listen. Some become unique snowflakes with fixies... others don't make it to their next birthday party. It's sad, but easily avoidable.

Poor kid? This worked out perfect for him.
I feel for the kids this ...(fill it in yourself) bled all over and traumatized.
Heck,I'm sure he didn't feel much anyway.....for a few different reasons
Empty head being one of them.

I laughed

I fail to see the humor in this. What if the child was ~developmentally disabled?

It certainly appears no adult was around to interject on a preventative level.

Sometimes you can't have teenagers rampant amongst themselves, is this news?

Are any of you parents? Allow me:

- Not your kid right? That'd never happen huh?
- Or the kids he/she hangs out with? Nope not here.
- They'd never ~cause your child's death either huh?
- Just not you, but everyone else. Yep that's it.

If a child started playing with your loaded pistol you'd just tell him stop? - over and over?

Children get that huh? bubblegum em of they don't right? Your child.. Or if it was some one elses child? bubblegum them too?

"he had warned the teens to leave the <hatch> alone." -> "he had warned the teens to leave the <gun> alone."

Is someone here going to argue some ridiculous point that claims there's a (both equally fatal) difference? Save your breath.

Failure to have sympathy for children that die in accidents (their own fault or not) is hardly commendable or anywhere near a claimed "belief". Read between the lines on that one. It's your own standard, not mine.

I have two kids of my own. I don't know about other people, but at 16 I knew exactly what I was doing and I wouldn't have ever been on a party bus in the first place let alone stick my head out of a moving vehicle. And no, I would never allow my kids to go on a bus full of partying teens, that's just asking for trouble.

Aside from telling the kid to knock it off I dunno what else he could have done. If he physically stopped him he'd probably be sued by the kid's parents, not realizing it saved his life.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top