JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, must be a real step down for this guy, going from being an ambassador to Germany to governor of a state that no one I know would want to live in-let alone visit....

I visited it once, back in 1988 when I went to basic training at Ft. Dix. During the winter I might add, weather was lovely, but I didn't get to see much else. Haven't been back since.

I did get out of the army and eventually retired from the Marines, in case anyone is wondering about my avatar.

"Some were victims of Police crossfire"....

They always have the same look.

upload_2018-6-19_13-36-8.png

Yeah, like they just passed a "number two" that they've been painfully holding back for two hours. :rolleyes:
Agreed, but they are the same fat, retarded looking morons I would not trust to make my coffee with a Kuereg machine. Incompetent buffoons worthy of being ingored to the fullest

Because of the complete disreguard of the facts, data, science, and just blatant LIEING I am pretty much convinced this is a conspiracy. Americans are the only people on this planet with even some semblance of freedom left. If you don't atleast have the CHOICE to defend your LIFE, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. You are not free. Period.

Because of the complete disreguard of the facts, data, science, and just blatant LIEING I am pretty much convinced this is a conspiracy
It is getting to the point where all of this can no longer be taken as the opinion of a few disgruntled, or ignorant elected officials. It truly does appear conspiratorial as if a memo has been sent to all elected leaders and news outlets telling them what to do and say.

How else is someone like Senator Kevin De Leon even allowed to speak into a microphone considering his incompetance as a leader and complete ignorance to the subject he speaks about...And the list goes on and on
1E3B3691-F207-4287-B5DC-E1857A3634E5.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class