JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
'Flintlock felony' charges dropped in NJ; Missouri gun rights battle heats

Retired New Jersey teacher Gordon Van Gilder is out of trouble with Cumberland County prosecutors, but his time in the spotlight may just be warming up, now that felony charges against him for possessing an unloaded, antique flintlock pistol during a traffic stop have been dropped.

<broken link removed>

Well I am glad he got out of the charges but the Mom's Demand Action group is a laugh. They pulled I594 wool over the peoples eyes but that's o.k. I forgot it's o.k for them to do it!:confused:

[B]'Flintlock felony' charges dropped in NJ[/B] said:

"There are now legislators in New Jersey who have filed bills to fix this problem and remove 'antique handgun' from being treated the same as a modern handgun. This is necessary, however, in the big picture all New Jersey gun laws need to be reformed because they systematically turn law abiding citizens into criminals."

When I first read this I thought that there may be hope for NJ gun owners; With Christie (the epitome of all RINO's) eyeing the White House, if the pro-gun folks could get a couple RKBA bills to him he would pass a couple just to convince the rest of the nation that he's a conservative. That's when I remembered that no pro 2A bills would make it to his desk.

It won't go anywhere because the D's own both the Senate and General Assembly.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top